Christian Eriksen

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

c6ci692Jkdcvm.gif

2eHDlafvtTkA0.gif

You just know I'm going to have to make a video now....inspired

:vertna:

Your personality type summed up in a sentence.

Except for when Poch has tried doing that, and it didn't work out particularly well - eventually leading to Dembele cementing his place at CM and being one of our best performers. But no, fucking with that would be a great idea because we conceded a free kick that one time last week, when Dembele wasn't even on the pitch.

Nonsense. And who, pray tell us, would be playing at CM when you move Dembele forward?
For fuck's sake, our run of poor results is due to the league disappointment and Dembele's suspension. Stop trying to turn it into something else in a desperate search for a #hottake

Spurs 3-0 Manchester United
Stoke 0-4 Spurs

Literally our two most recent impressive results, and they came from the very formation you are rubbishing.
Fuck me, we only won at the Etihad because we brought Lamela on who assisted the last-minute Eriksen goal!

Alli was a victim of England's utterly terrible management (much like Kane) and has only played one competitive match for us since his suspension. Bit early to start getting on his back.

Honestly, I hope you don't get sin binned any time soon: the more opportunity you have to spout this bollocks, the more rope you're being given.

All real quotes.

I don't think I've ever been so proud of two random people on the internet as I am of you two right now.

Masterclass.

vhTUQ.gif

The creativity shown in putting this together is truly amazing ............... where the heck do you find the time?????

Didn't take too long, about 30 mins. At that time in the evening, the Mrs is watching all sorts of bollocks on TV, and I think at that point it was either "Containment" or something else I'd rather stare at the wall than watch.

She did seem confused that I put headphones on, and asked why. I just said "just making something".

:ossie:

Didn't take too long, about 30 mins. At that time in the evening, the Mrs is watching all sorts of bollocks on TV, and I think at that point it was either "Containment" or something else I'd rather stare at the wall than watch.

She did seem confused that I put headphones on, and asked why. I just said "just making something".

So only one episode of Emmerdale then - kudos young man:pochsmirk:

i sincerely hope she appreciates and understands the fact you just won the Internet and how lucky she is to be married to such genious

Back
Top Bottom