Chick King

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Never mind Sherwood, can Daniel outline who is on the short list to replace Chick King? We need a big name, not a Dallas Fried Chicken

Yes! I loved the guy that worked there, he reminded me of Ainsley Harriott.

I only went to Chick King once, but it seems to have cult status among fans so it's a shame it's going.

Tottenham Star is good because a really fit Turkish girl works there. Pavro's does better kebabs though.
Thats my sister mate!!

Saw the massive queue - makes sense now!

Only eaten in there a few times, but it was always good stuff + it has cult status amongst us Spurs fans so sad to see it go!

Only ate in there a couple of times, but it was very tasty. Apparently today was their last match day before closing. I didn't realise that as I walked past, but the mega queue made sense after I found out. They've been there for years. Another local institution gone. Very sad.

You had this confirmed by the owners?

Chick King chicken is a bit crap.

Sad to see a locally owned business close down though.
Although if it's anything like The Antwerp it'll be reopened soon enough.

His up-selling technique is ridiculous.
If you order a plain burger you always end up with a hash brown, cheese, an egg, a pickle, chips and a large drink as well.
That'll be £9 guv.
:walker-scream:

So so true. My missus ended up with some half frozen hashbrowns chucked on a grill then in a bun on her first visit to the colonel, triffic lavverlllyyy

You had this confirmed by the owners?

Yeah exactly.

These guys pull about 3 grand min on a match day probably more. ( I hope its more)

And they return real chicken in a salt and vinegar environment at a really good price. It's the best value around.

Like the coach and horses pub. They don't put up their prices for a match day just to rinse us.

If we lose chick king it will be sad.

Chick King chicken is a bit crap.

Sad to see a locally owned business close down though.
Although if it's anything like The Antwerp it'll be reopened soon enough.

Sod the Antwerp, you're a twerp for thinking the chicken is a bit crap.

The Sainsbury's has already been built & opened. Fooking massive.

ledley_king_shops_to_mark_the_opening_of_the_new_sainsbury_s_store_in_tottenham__custom_.jpg

http://www.j-sainsbury.co.uk/media/...e-kicks-off-tottenham-hotspur-stadium-scheme/
I thought Defoe moved to Canada to play for Toronto. Who'd have thought he was working in our local Sainsbury's all along.

Onwards and upwards Jermain! :defoe:

The guy middle left

Devastated if true! If it is possible to get better food for £2.25 on a match day I would like to know where!

I bloody love Chick King.

2 breasts & chips. £3.30. If feeling brave, a breaded roll (25p). Pukka.

Price hasn't changed for as long as I've been going Spurs.

A touch of "they all look the same"? :dawsonlol:

I think that guy is Asian!
Lets play a game. It's called ...

Spot Jermain.

GO

:adegrin2::bae::capouestare::dembele::gomes::kaboullol::ledley::baeshock::lennonlol::paulinhobored::sandroscream::adegrin::townhmm::walker::gio::defoe::gallashmm::cunt::king::saha::chicco::kaboul::lennon::akabusi::leaveityeah:

I couldn't either

Back
Top Bottom