Chick King

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Smoked Salmon

Finest human being of all time
Only ate in there a couple of times, but it was very tasty. Apparently today was their last match day before closing. I didn't realise that as I walked past, but the mega queue made sense after I found out. They've been there for years. Another local institution gone. Very sad.

What's replacing them? A Sainsburys Local, I hope.:levyeyes:

The Sainsbury's has already been built & opened. Fooking massive.

ledley_king_shops_to_mark_the_opening_of_the_new_sainsbury_s_store_in_tottenham__custom_.jpg

http://www.j-sainsbury.co.uk/media/...e-kicks-off-tottenham-hotspur-stadium-scheme/

Wow. I ate there yesterday and didn't realise. Wasn't a regular for me, perhaps 2/3 times a season.
Staff always so friendly.

More of a Colonel man myself, best burgers available within a 1 minute walk from North Stand.
His up-selling technique is ridiculous.
If you order a plain burger you always end up with a hash brown, cheese, an egg, a pickle, chips and a large drink as well.
That'll be £9 guv.
:walker-scream:

His up-selling technique is ridiculous.
If you order a plain burger you always end up with a hash brown, cheese, an egg, a pickle, chips and a large drink as well.
That'll be £9 guv.
:walker-scream:

Not forgetting a large portion of tinnitus.

Back
Top Bottom