Chelsea scum away. Battle of the bridge 2: revenge of the yids

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It was reported in the Evening Standard on Monday that he was wearing a "replica Chelsea shirt". It is very unlikely that a fellow Chelsea supporter would carry out this attack. I haven't seen any reports from the Police about it being "very unlikely any Spurs fan" being in that location that close to kick. I am not surprised the Police haven't said this because it is where the most vocal of the Chelsea fans congregate. This was a premeditated attack.
whoever did this needs to be caught and get custodial and a life ban from all football. Surely there's some CCTV, and also someone saw what happened? It sounds like 2 punches, it's almost impossible to do that without being seen, even if it is late in a Winter afternoon.

btw, the Mirror saying that neither he nor his sister was wearing CFC kit.

It's been a few years since I was able to get to CFC for our PL game, the only thing I recall is that we were kept well apart from the home fans. I think we had our own separate entrance to the ground off the street.

Much of this incident doesnt make sense. Doesnt make sense for CFC fan to smack this guy in an area where vocal CFC fans congregate. Doesnt make sense for THFC fan to be anywhere near there.

I did say I hope the lad makes a full recovery so don't try and twist it..

To me it seems how all most people are interested in is blaming a Spurs fan and how it can't be a Chelsea fan.. That's nonsense, as mouse mouse just said, this may not even be football related.. It could quite easily be a personal issue.

I was at the game and didn't hear anything about it until the following morning.

Is it just me or if this had been a spurs fan who got hospitalised at the lane before a chavs game, there would be zero sympathy on the chavs boards, and the yid would have got what he deserved....

Is it just me or if this had been a spurs fan who got hospitalised at the lane before a chavs game, there would be zero sympathy on the chavs boards, and the yid would have got what he deserved....

I'm far from saying the lad got what he deserved because he supports Chelsea, as i'm sure you aren't either, but there was a Spurs fan who had his head split open in a bar in Rome after a cowardly attack, this was 4 years ago and yet they still sing punchbags of Europe, it was even sung on Saturday.
Now it's one of theirs everyone is an animal and no one deserves this.
I agree no one does deserve this but didn't see any of them put out a plea when it happened to our lads.

I'm far from saying the lad got what he deserved because he supports Chelsea, as i'm sure you aren't either, but there was a Spurs fan who had his head split open in a bar in Rome after a cowardly attack, this was 4 years ago and yet they still sing punchbags of Europe, it was even sung on Saturday.
Now it's one of theirs everyone is an animal and no one deserves this.
I agree no one does deserve this but didn't see any of them put out a plea when it happened to our lads.

knowing the majority of there fans, it really would surprise me if this was a blue on blue so to speak, specially if the mirror is right that neither were wearing chav colours. But it's wrong to speculate as like others have said what is to say this is even to do with football. Unlike there fans though if it turned out this was a supposed spurs fans who caused this I'm certain everyone on here would condemn them, not sure the chavs could say the same if the tables were turned.

Still trying to analyse the logistics of this. The time and location of the attack, whilst it doesn't preclude a Spurs 'fan' committing this cowardly act, it seems highly unlikely.
Chelsea fan? Doesn't make sense.
Random nutter? Unlikely.
Known to the victim? That would be very dark.

Hope they catch the bastard soon.

The whole area will be swamped with CCTV. I'm surprised that images haven't already been released. If it's a blackspot not caught by CCTV, then I think it points further away from spurs. It's unlikely that a Spurs fan would be in that area so soon before kick off. It's even less likely that a Spurs fan would know where the CCTV was located & manage to time the attack to perfection to avoid the cameras. You have to keep an open mind about these things, but, he may very well have been done over by someone who has beef with him, rather than a random attack. I echo what others have said. I wish the poor lad all the best & hope he makes a speedy recovery, & also hope that the cowardly twat that did this gets his collar felt before anyone else gets hurt.

Spurs fan who had his head split open in a bar in Rome after a cowardly attack, this was 4 years ago and yet they still sing punchbags of Europe, it was even sung on Saturday.

"You got battered, You got battered, In Seville" also was a favourite of theirs, after families were smashed with batons by Spanish police for standing up to slate a penalty decision

Back
Top Bottom