BT ad for City v Spurs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Its GOALS. Not points. This is the UK
FFS

calm-the-fuck-down.jpg

City are certainly beatable this season, but we are going to have to be on our game from start to finish.

Same team v Southampton with Dier in for Naughton I guess. Would be tempted to swap out Adebayor but have a feeling he will come good this game + I have no actual influence on the 1st team...

City are not invincible, and have lost to others already this year. If Pochettino can build a game plan focusing on their weaknesses, and our players can follow and execute that plan, then we may have a shot. Unless you think Stoke are a better club than we are.
soooo - just the small issue of finding a weakness. They lost to Stoke because it never occurred to them that they might do, I doubt that there's too many tactics (beyond bricking the goal up) that are going to prepare us against playing the most expensively assembled team in the UK (or second if its Chelski) that revolve around them falling asleep at the wheel.

Back
Top Bottom