Brum or Leeds, Who do you want to win tonight?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Any chance of any of our allocation going general? Want to make the trip up from Doncaster but would rather not have to sit with Leeds fans.

It's going to be a horrible day after if we lose, on a monday as well- know plenty a Leeds fans.

I'm gonna go in to hiding; this game means a lot, a childhood spent being relegation fodder while leeds did well, spunky kids laughing at my team for all of those years - Leeds games excite me second only to the scum, bragging rights are much more widely applicable up here.

I'm weighting up whether or not, not to go!
I have never felt like this before a game? I'd usually just book the trains buy the ticket and go, why am I nervous, it's not 1984, I'm not going to get caught up in nawty occurrences.

Back
Top Bottom