Beşiktaş on Thursday (1882??)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

They'll be rakes of them everywhere. Impossible to segregate. There must be 50k ethnic Turks in N17, N9, N18, N15 and N11 at least.

They used to restrict sale of home tickets for these sort of games that went on general sale. You had to have registered as a member for at least a couple of months before hand.

Obviously selling seats to whoever will take them is more of a priority now.

They used to restrict sale of home tickets for these sort of games that went on general sale. You had to have registered as a member for at least a couple of months before hand.

Obviously selling seats to whoever will take them is more of a priority now.
Yep but half of them will be on the clubs database without a doubt. Even if they've been given a freebie through the community section. They will be everywhere.

Yep but half of them will be on the clubs database without a doubt. Even if they've been given a freebie through the community section. They will be everywhere.
Surely better than nothing though? The two kids behind me at Benfica where gooners on their jollies for fuck sake. They obviously had some Portuguese family connection, but they where being fairly vocal about being scum until some proper thick necked cunt threatened to rip their heads off.

I've just gone for 34 too. It's on restricted general sale (i.e. need to be on Spurs' database) but I reckon loads of the local Turks are anyway. Could be interesting.

Galatasaray in London at the same time too :nawty:

Do you guys think this game will be sold out or would you be able to buy tickets at the stadium at game day?

I think it is going to be an even worse atmosphere than normal for this one, as there must be around 5k-8k seats still empty, looking at the stadium plan though my online account.

Even the Park Lane and Shelf lower tiers are not sold-out, which is very unusual as they are normally the first to sell-out.

I am reasonably sure it is due to the adult ticket prices going up a fiver from last season to £25.00 plus the booking fee. As well as the 'discount family packages' increasing from £40 to £50 plus the booking fee, compared to last season and 2012/13.

I expect it to be exactly the same for the Brighton, Asteras Tripolis and Partizan Belgrade, which is extremely disappointing I am sure you will agree.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom