Benjamin Stambouli

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Well he's clearly fit but I'm talking fit enough to be in the centre of the park pressuring the opposition for ninety minutes. I don't know if he was carrying an injury, or his fitness was already below the others when he joined, but he seems knackered after half time.
And Capoue can do that...?
I don't think I have seen Capoue put a foot in for the last 2 games, he needs time out.

:adesalute:

B3ey8KxCQAA19fJ.jpg

:adeohshit:

:adewtf::adewtf::adewtf::adewtf::adewtf:

Why the hell hell didn't he shoot, instead of trying to set Lamella up, if we were losing (which is quite often in the prem) that would have been unforgivable?

Why the hell hell didn't he shoot, instead of trying to set Lamella up, if we were losing (which is quite often in the prem) that would have been unforgivable?
Tbh I can forgive shit like that easily, he's a team player who thought Lamela had an open goal. He put individual glory aside to set up what in his head seemed like a tap-in into an empty net. Heart was in the right place.

In the first half when naughton was up the pitch and put in a shit cross he covered his position! I don't think we have another midfielder that would do that!

Would have been a tap in if it wasn't for the crucial touch from the defender knocking it away from Lamela.

Getting nailed for his pace, Capoue not exactly Usain Bolt either...
Plenty of players in his position with no pace, its about positioning and awareness.

Question is, what?

Ade is an army salute. Stambouli is a navy salute, not sure if it matters.

Is it mocking Ade? In support of him? Completely unrelated? Haven't got a clue.
I don't think it's unrelated. My cynical side thinks it's a mocking gesture - of course I haven't a scooby either.

I don't think it's unrelated. My cynical side suggests it's a mocking gesture - of course I haven't a scooby either.

He also said after that his celebration was "For the military who fight for peace". Referring to the infighting at Spurs which has brought about unity? So many questions, so few answers

Back
Top Bottom