Benjamin Stambouli

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Having trouble reading?
That explains why you didn't see the game properly. ;)
Capoue was not ineffective, I'm unsure why you keep taking words out of my mouth.
Not needed against a Sunderland side whose best player is Johnson.
(See what I did here?)
I'm done with this now, until next game.
Hope Capoue has a blinder.

Right, and I suppose you must've been the only one who actually saw it properly since you're the solitary person who finds Capoue's tackling lacking.

79th minute of today's game, all I have to say... manhandled their midfielder and won a great tackle. He can do it when he needs to do it... but, as per Poch's system, he doesn't usually have to play like a caveman to be successful.

Capoue is quality but the only thing I'd angle at him is sometimes he seems to lack a little urgency in his movement on the pitch. Overall a very good midfielder though. Him and Benji will be a match for anyone by the looks of it. Stambouli was a complete beast today in midfield.

Right, and I suppose you must've been the only one who actually saw it properly since you're the solitary person who finds Capoue's tackling lacking.

79th minute of today's game, all I have to say... manhandled their midfielder and won a great tackle. He can do it when he needs to do it... but, as per Poch's system, he doesn't usually have to play like a caveman to be successful.
I'm just being cheeky, and you're struggling to see the humor.
I have not seen the game yet, but will be sure to keep an eye out for you.
Trust me, I'll be just as glad as anyone watching him beast.

I couldn't help reading back on the threads about this player. It would appear that people have been drawn in by his YOUTUBE clips, along with their hearts. We already have over 2000 defensive mid field players, yet still we managed to find one worse than all the donkeys we already pay a fortune to. Well done Levy, and well Mo Po, between you you are ruining the club !!

Capoue is quality but the only thing I'd angle at him is sometimes he seems to lack a little urgency in his movement on the pitch. Overall a very good midfielder though. Him and Benji will be a match for anyone by the looks of it. Stambouli was a complete beast today in midfield.
"Capue is quality" perhaps my standards are to high then !!

Back
Top Bottom