Audi Cup 2015 - showing on Premier Sports

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We've got a game on Saturday at 1245 and were dicking around in Germany for some worthless tin cup.

Where is the chairmans head?

How can you take the club seriously If we get bum raped on a Sunday after a Europa league match and Poch says the players are tired.

Last edited:
I flay out of Stanstead tomorrow at 13.15. Booked my seats for Tuesdays game in block 223 after reading the posts on here. Anyone else staying in the Rilano hotel? . Be good to share a taxi etc from the airport and then head to Kennedy's pre match for beers on the Tuesday? .

At least we have an excuse ready mixed for the 4-0 drubbing coming our way Saturday.

"We were tired from getting done 4-0 by Real Madrid"

At least we have an excuse ready mixed for the 4-0 drubbing coming our way Saturday.

"We were tired from getting done 4-0 by Real Madrid"
I'm sure some Spurs 'fans' wouldn't mind us losing on Saturday just so they can prove a point.

I'm sure some Spurs 'fans' wouldn't mind us losing on Saturday just so they can prove a point.
I'll hate it if we lose Tuesday, I'll hate it if we lose Saturday even more. There is no point proved in defeat. The problem is that if you go to Old Trafford you must do EVERYTHING right before you go or you risk getting smashed apart. An incomplete squad, 2 hard games less than 4 days before one of the biggest games of the season is idiotic & is in no way doing it right.

I'll hate it if we lose Tuesday, I'll hate it if we lose Saturday even more. There is no point proved in defeat. The problem is that if you go to Old Trafford you must do EVERYTHING right before you go or you risk getting smashed apart. An incomplete squad, 2 hard games less than 4 days before one of the biggest games of the season is idiotic & is in no way doing it right.

Totally. This is by far the worst prep for a season I can remember, even the South Africa debacle.

Joke of a club.

Major mixed feelings on this. Audi cup would have been great two weeks ago but am concerned we won't be 100% for United and that's not including the fact we still haven't got cover for Kane or a DM.

Knowing our fucking luck Kane will pull his hammy.

When they announced it I didn't even consider it was this close to the season.

Absolute madness, we've so far played one friendly and the season starts in 6 days. We have 2 games between now and then, what the fuck has happened there!?

surely they are no longer selfies, if there are other people in them?
is there now some social stigma attached to asking someone to take a decent photo with your camera?
:)
Completely with you Mick, I like to look nice in a photo, selfies always look distorted to me, but then again I still use a proper camera for photos, how antiquated is that!!

The start of this season has been so badly managed. The so-called prestige of playing in the Audi cup is a crock (think that's how our American cousins would describe it). Surely our priority has to be the League, and knackering out our first team squad on meaningless friendlies seems a waste of time and energy. Why are we risking our players' health in this way?

Back
Top Bottom