Audi Cup 2015 - showing on Premier Sports

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If anyone has a spare I'll be very interested. I'm currently backpacking around Europe and by some miracle will be in Munich for the finals on Wednesday. Only just read about the cup though.

For the Americans...

ESPN_8_The_Ocho.jpg

I was thinking the same thing. Why was opener not pushed back to Sunday?

It is the showpiece game of the weekend, BT were always going to choose it to be the season opener on the Saturday.

Spurs have got to be sensible about the team selections for this tournament. No doubt it gives us a chance to face top class opposition and expand our brand but hopefully its not at the expense of losing the first game.

It is the showpiece game of the weekend, BT were always going to choose it to be the season opener on the Saturday.

Spurs have got to be sensible about the team selections for this tournament. No doubt it gives us a chance to face top class opposition and expand our brand but hopefully its not at the expense of losing the first game.

Couldn't agree more. Full Strength first game, way less than full second. I am going to both and would not be pissed to see a less than full strength squad in the second game

Where would you want in a friendly, ideally?
I'd love somewhere like Lille, PSG, Anderlecht or Brugges (away, obvoiusly). Easy to get there on the train and a day abroad. They should organise the friendlies based on this kind of thing rather than the amount of shirts we might sell in Taiwan.

Where would you want in a friendly, ideally?
I'd love somewhere like Lille, PSG, Anderlecht or Brugges (away, obvoiusly). Easy to get there on the train and a day abroad. They should organise the friendlies based on this kind of thing rather than the amount of shirts we might sell in Taiwan.

Porto / Braga would be good this time off year. Cheap, shortish flight and a nice couple of days in the sun. Alternatively Northern Spain for similar reasons.

Surely we have some more friendlies to announce?
Got a ticket for Stevenage v Spurs XI today. Was expecting it to be a reserve team but if the first team aren't playing elsewhere then maybe it'll be better strength?

Where is our token home friendly against Champions League Group Stage Mediterranean opposition that's always on ITV4?

Most importantly, where are we meeting for pre-match beers?

We contacted some Irish Pubs in Munich and this one is prepared for a large group.

We will meet up at Kennedy's bar and restaurant on Tuesday and Wednesday from about 1.30 until 4.30:
http://www.kennedysmunich.com/index.php

You can find it directly at the tube station "Sendlinger Tor":
http://www.infowurm.de/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/s-u-bahn-plan-muenchen.gif (In the center below Marienplatz)

From there on it is a short journey with the U6 to the Allianz Arena (Fröttmaning)

So please share the news with everyone who is going so we have a great time there! For any questions you can contact me via DM or in the thread. Can swap numbers if wanted.

We contacted some Irish Pubs in Munich and this one is prepared for a large group.

We will meet up at Kennedy's bar and restaurant on Tuesday and Wednesday from about 1.30 until 4.30:
http://www.kennedysmunich.com/index.php

You can find it directly at the tube station "Sendlinger Tor":
http://www.infowurm.de/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/s-u-bahn-plan-muenchen.gif (In the center below Marienplatz)

From there on it is a short journey with the U6 to the Allianz Arena (Fröttmaning)

So please share the news with everyone who is going so we have a great time there! For any questions you can contact me via DM or in the thread. Can swap numbers if wanted.

Cheers Tobias! I will only add that we have ordered a "Spurs im Süden" flag, that will hopefully be ready for the AUDI-Cup. Looking forward to the party in Munich!

Some of us will make it there before 1.30pm I think..I can't wait, it will be brilliant!

Back
Top Bottom