Audi Cup 2015 - showing on Premier Sports

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Seems we're playing the Audi Cup this summer, against..

Real Madrid, Inter Milan, Bayern Munich.

That'll be fun! Genuinely could be tempted to hop over for a game or two though, I haven't been to Munich and things like this are a good opportunity to combine a trip with some sights and drinking.

Doesn't seem confirmed by us yet, but Bild (German Newspaper) had the story, didn't contain any "might" or other ambiguous language soit seems like a go-er.

JfmqwSe.png

Last edited by a moderator:
When there's a few more details released, might have to go that. Germany is always a great visit, hopefully the tickets aren't expensive.

Man City mate of mine went a couple of years back. He said he paid "about" 35 euros for both games on the same day. He only did one day. Got wasted in Munich and didn't bother with the second day

Seems much more like it. I'd highly doubt a ticket for a friendly in Germany in a 60k+ stadium would be more than the £50 equivalent.

Lot of hate for it on Social Media because it will "destroy confidence" but I think it has its merits. Certainly an experience for some of the younger lads in my opinion, and does more for fitness than playing Fleetwood Legends XI every week. I don't think the actual match results will do much damage to be honest.

Benny Benny Tickets will be £60+

Anyone got a link to the Bild article?
I'm guessing it must've been in the newspaper, can't seem to find any links for it at all.

Of course, this whole thing could turn out to be bullshit :adewtf:

Results in pre season are meaningless, we had a great pre season under Ramos, think our last friendly we spanked Roma, then had 2 points from 8 games. These sort of cups are more of an exhibition than anything.

Will be looking out for more info about this, sounds good to me.

:baletroll: Hey , Harry , Christian , how's it going? I'm loving it in Spain.... Great weather & they pay you crazy money !

:kaneear: :eriksenlip: Go on?

:baletroll: Our chairman likes the 2 of you & I know that he & levy are bbf. . They're chatting about you now

:eriksenlol:

:levyeyes:

Match tickets prices couldn't be more irrelevant. I find it hard to stay in the ground for 90 minutes of a competitive match, let alone for a friendly.

Go anyway, just swerve the game(s).. Not going to Munich for 2/3 days because of a £60 match ticket is a bit laughable.

I made the mistake of buying a match tickets for Tromso away (£60 - which compared to the £10 a pint over there isn't so bad I suppose), and I was out the ground and back in a pub after 25 minutes. Football is boring.

Back
Top Bottom