Anyone see what Hulk's agent said?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Abbey Yid said:
sammyspurs said:
Abbey Yid said:
I'm just gonna put this out there but Hulk is an absolute fucking machine.

Just because he plays for a team you might not get to watch very often, don't write him off.

I think its more to do with questioning whether hes a 35M striker, as opposed to writing him off
If Andy Carroll is 35m... :harrylol:

Let's just nip this in the bud. Andy Carroll is not "£35m".
Just because I could sell Kenny Dalglish a Double Decker bar for £50, it doesn't mean that's the going rate for a delicious if inconsistent blend of crispy chocolate and nougat.

Cor calm down lads, even i'm not stupid enough to rate Carroll as £35m. I'm just saying that Hulk is genuine quality (maybe not £35m) but to get the best players you have to pay for them.

Can't see us spending that much OR getting Hulk, so it's a bit of a non-question really.

Back
Top Bottom