Any New York Spurs on here?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Evenin' all

Im off on my honeymoon tomorrow and ill be in NYC for the Spurs v Liverpool game. The missus wants to go running round Central Park or something (sod that) so im going to watch the game, hopefully. A little bit of research suggests that the NYC Spurs meet up at O'Caseys - anyone here go in there, or planning to watch that game?

BrooklynYid BrooklynYid will sort you out

I met up with these guys earlier in the year for Chelsea away. Couldn't believe how many there were and all good lads. Spurs flags everywhere upstairs in o'caseys.

Just watch out for Irish Dave...

I was out there in February.

O'Casey's is the place to go. Had 100+ Spurs in there for a Wednesday night game v Newcastle (3pm over there) which is incredible. Lots of Spurs memorabilia etc.

Good mix of Brits and US. Beers a little on the + side but that's down to location more than anything else.

Enjoy.

Edit. Just to add. Best upstairs for big screens.

I'll be there! I'm the one that smells like a skunk raped my Altoids tin. I spent 7 hours at OCaseys yesterday and I don't regret a second. I look forward to meeting you! I'm away during the week at work, but if you're looking to meet up with some of the boys is go to NYSpurs.com and post there. They're great at taking care of guests.

I'll be there! I'm the one that smells like a skunk raped my Altoids tin. I spent 7 hours at OCaseys yesterday and I don't regret a second. I look forward to meeting you! I'm away during the week at work, but if you're looking to meet up with some of the boys is go to NYSpurs.com and post there. They're great at taking care of guests.
Couldn't agree with BrooklynYid more on this. Great group of guys and a nice place to watch the game with brothers from across the Atlantic!

Definitely get along stag. Cracking atmosphere esp for the big games and plenty of screens. Beers will be flowing despite the 8:30am kick off. I was there for the mid week game but will prob watch from home cos I have a game later in them morning. Enjoy.

Evenin' all

Im off on my honeymoon tomorrow and ill be in NYC for the Spurs v Liverpool game. The missus wants to go running round Central Park or something (sod that) so im going to watch the game, hopefully. A little bit of research suggests that the NYC Spurs meet up at O'Caseys - anyone here go in there, or planning to watch that game?

Will be funny at 11am when your missus is on a runners' high and wants to go sightseeing while you're tucking into your eighth pint after a spurs win

:adegrin:

Bumping because i'll be in NY for the Palace game on the 23rd if anyone's around. Had a look at O'Casey's online and it would appear it's shut down, anyone know the new gathering spot(s)?

Back
Top Bottom