Anthony Martial

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Would be interesting if this happened, but

giphy.gif

Headline Glory:

After getting totally wasted, Anthony is photographed smearing a ex girlfirends car in feces:

HEADLINE: Martial arts

After being fined by the club for bedding three ladies of the night after a EL game in Tallin

HEADLINE: Court Martial

After being arrested for headbutting an abusive Woolwich fan

HEADLINE: Martial Law

Anthony "Martialled" by Norwich defence. I can see it now.

He looks like a very good player in the clips I have seen. Lookedok in the matches I saw too. Can use both feet well, pacy, goes at defenders and can dribble. Just what we need. A much better end product than Townsend, can see a pass and score (equally as good with both feet) and with 4 years on AT has time to mould.
A sort of Jay Rodriguez for a MP team. Could play him in all 3 positions across the front imo. £18m is a gamble on any player, more so on one so young. Scum paid it for Chambers. You either reap the rewards with a 10 season stay c/w consistent performances/profit on re sell or lose heavy after a couple. If we sold Andros for £10m & bought him the only thing that would bother me is if he had the same commitment to the club.
The only way this will happen is if we sell.
He will also be unlimited u21's

But it's probably all bollocks.

Heard from a friend that it's only his agent trying to get better wages for Martial. Monaco had offers of 20 millions last summer, and turned them all down. Unlikely, that they'd sell him for 5 million more this window. And he still has contract till 2018.

But there is also the possibility, that Monaco is showing interest in our French players.

He looks like a very good player in the clips I have seen..

EVERYONE looks like a good player in clips... that's why they use clips!
If he was shit for 89 minutes, and had a blinder for all of 1 minute... that's the minute you'd see in the clip, surely Shirley?

If he was shit for 89 minutes, and had a blinder for all of 1 minute... that's the minute you'd see in the clip, surely Shirley?
Best videos are always the videos where it shows every touch in a certain game. Granted, they only really use games where the player was noticeably good, but what I always look for in these videos is the awareness, touch and vision of a player because those are things that you can't really teach.

Fuck me, do you think we are all stupid. That's why I said he looks good in the matches I saw Monaco play (V Scum and Zenit in CL) . I also saw him come of the bench twice v PSG and St Ettiene to score equalisers.
Skills, assists and goals videos are just that.

BTW, Hoddle ( and Bale) was sometimes like that, shit for 89 mins and then win the game with a piece of brilliance. However, you forget all about the shit before the sublime pass or goal.

€25 = £18 or there abouts. This of course is not the figure paid at the transfer or, even at any part of the player being registered at the club.

A transfer fee is a planned repayment plan, of which the usual total includes performance targets and a like.

This lad is the bomb and at £18 should be very much a target for us.

£120M odd profit last season and a massive £5.4B to come.

These types of figures are just going to grow so we might need to just get used to them.

That is certainly a problem. I like Chadli but in a clip of this season you can make him look like Bale or a world beater, you won't see anything of his long spells of hiding or his poor defensive work at times.

Here's a thought... what players couldn't even be made to look good in a clip montage?
...plenty in our dim and not-so-distant History i'm sure!!!

Fuck me, do you think we are all stupid. That's why I said he looks good in the matches I saw Monaco play (V Scum and Zenit in CL) . I also saw him come of the bench twice v PSG and St Ettiene to score equalisers.
Skills, assists and goals videos are just that.

BTW, Hoddle ( and Bale) was sometimes like that, shit for 89 mins and then win the game with a piece of brilliance. However, you forget all about the shit before the sublime pass or goal.

...blimey, alright! Jeez...
dont_bite_my_head_off_funny_t_shirts_gifts_sticker-r4bca9aa9c8c841dfb30c692a6ed513e2_v9waf_8byvr_324.jpg

(Hmmm, thinking about it, maybe I shouldn't have put the word clips and that's in italics... maybe that's what did it? ...sews head back onto neck!!)

Juventus wants to take this player. Surely I know him very little because Manchester United doesn’t interest me. Is he a valuable player according to you?

Back
Top Bottom