And so,the F.A Cup!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The media will consider us the underdogs and pretty much definitely out no matter who we draw. No matter our previous results against those teams this season and what our league position is saying by the time the semi-final rolls around.

I really want us to win this cup, pretty sure us and united are the only clubs in England to win a trophy in every decade. Which means time is running out for us this decade, we need to keep that streak alive and we need a trophy for this young team to start believing they're more than capable of just competing.

Bit sick of going to Wembley this season.
Especially at night.
This will be different though.
We will get Woolwich and the other will be an all Manchester Semi. I have a feeling Utd will win. When they got spanked before Chelsea were leaders thier defence was a bit shabby.
He seems to have sorted that out.
Also if Chelsea are weak in one area defensively it's aerial. They have conceded a few that way. Fellani could actually work for them. He is probably better aerially than on the ground.

Bit sick of going to Wembley this season.
Especially at night.
This will be different though.
We will get Woolwich and the other will be an all Manchester Semi. I have a feeling Utd will win. When they got spanked before Chelsea were leaders thier defence was a bit shabby.
Also if Chelsea are weak in one area defensively it's aerial. They have conceded a few that way. Fellani could actually work for them. He is probably better aerially than on the ground.
FA semi at night? Since when? Admittedly I didn't follow it all that much the seasons we didn't make it but I strongly recall the semis played in daylight...

Gotta fancy chelsea at home to them. Also United have no strikers for tonight.
Ibra suspended. Martial & rashford ill. Rooney collided in to jones & is injured.

Do people want chelsea or utd or don't care?
I am just glad 1 of them will be out as I fancy us more to beat Woolwich & city.

Ideally I would like Woolwich & then city in the final.
The problem with Woolwich in the final is that it will be twice as bad if we lose.
Where as if its in the semi, we still have hope that they will lose in the final.

Although beating Woolwich in the final to win a cup would be even more special.
But I am not a greedy guy, I will take beating city in the final.

Last edited:
Seems like Mourinho is throwing tonight considering they play in 3 days time. They already have a trophy in the bag this season and a great opportunity to win the Europa League and get CL qualification.

Id get more satisfaction beating Chelsea. Denying their fucking double hopes.

Seems like Mourinho is throwing tonight considering they play in 3 days time. They already have a trophy in the bag this season and a great opportunity to win the Europa League and get CL qualification.

Id get more satisfaction beating Chelsea. Denying their fucking double hopes.
I'd rather play Scum/Chavs to win it either way. That's a dream win.

Back
Top Bottom