And so,the Europa League!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So we have sold over 50k for this match, bottom and middle tiers sold out, and have opened up upper tier?
just goes to show how pricing affect sales.
European football for a £5, for Adults. Spurs have really thrown down the gauntlet to other PL clubs ;)
61k would not be nowhere big enough for the new white hart lane if we could do cheap taxpayer/TV revenue subsidised ST like spam.…… and they would all be our own fans.

I hope Gent supporters are not scrambling over tickets. Honestly, if they want a 10,000 allocation for this they should get it - even if it means 2 away sections.

So frustrating when this scenario arises - we've been the victim of this many times in Europe. E.g. Inter Milan (Bale) where it as +++ loyalty points in the away end, and then vast parts of the San Siro empty.

I hope Gent supporters are not scrambling over tickets. Honestly, if they want a 10,000 allocation for this they should get it - even if it means 2 away sections.

So frustrating when this scenario arises - we've been the victim of this many times in Europe. E.g. Inter Milan (Bale) where it as +++ loyalty points in the away end, and then vast parts of the San Siro empty.

I was in the home supporters family section - £18 well spent.

I was in the home supporters family section - £18 well spent.

Yep, I did this as well. - Not sure it was the 'family' bit but bought at the side for €30 from memory - nearest to the away 'end' - which was up in the gods.
I did see it properly kicking off in the lower tier behind the goal at one point but on the sides it was fine. Also happened to be at the right end for every single goal that game (obviously 4 Inter goals first half then Bales 3 in the second half)

Yep, I did this as well. - Not sure it was the 'family' bit but bought at the side for €30 from memory - nearest to the away 'end' - which was up in the gods.
I did see it properly kicking off in the lower tier behind the goal at one point but on the sides it was fine. Also happened to be at the right end for every single goal that game (obviously 4 Inter goals first half then Bales 3 in the second half)

Same. Was in the lower tier towards the corner on the side where Bale came flying down. I gave up trying to be inconspicuous once the second went in. Thought it was worth the potential shoeing to celebrate wildly.

So we have sold over 50k for this match, bottom and middle tiers sold out, and have opened up upper tier?
just goes to show how pricing affect sales.
European football for a £5, for Adults. Spurs have really thrown down the gauntlet to other PL clubs ;)
61k would not be nowhere big enough for the new white hart lane if we could do cheap taxpayer/TV revenue subsidised ST like spam.…… and they would all be our own fans.

I think as long as we /Levy sells 61k for each of the Wembley games, he'd/we'd have proved a point.

61k for home matches is realistic... dunno if everyone will turn up for the 'Category B & C' fixtures in the league at the NEW WHL... but I reckon we'll at least sell them all!

From what I gather about 2000 gent fans have already bought tickets in the home end ... me and my friends included :)

Back
Top Bottom