And so,the Europa League!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I am presuming this sold out sign does not include the upper tiers? Just tried for tickets and been told to watch the website for further availability

I think they said they MAY open the upprt tier based on demand.

If they do, they should only open one or two blocks at a time at most in my opinion. Starting with the ones opposite the TV cameras! Add new blocks as they sell out.

That is another brilliant performance by the fans.
Was thinking just that.
This is the Europa league we are talking about.
There wasn't much available on GS when I looked last night & it's now a sell out. THFC have therefore sold 60,000 (?) tickets for a Thursday night cup match against Gent- no disrespect there, but hardly one of the European giants. Hope the club do the decent thing and open the top tier, because if we could half fill that too, then it would be amazing.

Was thinking just that.
This is the Europa league we are talking about.
There wasn't much available on GS when I looked last night & it's now a sell out. THFC have therefore sold 60,000 (?) tickets for a Thursday night cup match against Gent- no disrespect there, but hardly one of the European giants. Hope the club do the decent thing and open the top tier, because if we could half fill that too, then it would be amazing.
If we get Roma or Fiorentina at some point you have to think the whole stadium will sell out. If it is Man United then Wembley isn't big enough.

We got tickets!! We managed because we became members on Sunday (oh, the hardship).
6 of us are in 112. The other two in 218.

Chuffed to bits.
Hell yeah :) I got 9 tickets in 110 , few on my memberships and other on GS and other membership cards. Had to hussle hard but if they do decide to open up the upper tier then there will be more tickets for Gent available, dont think i'll bother though

Looks like they're doing it section by section. Just the front half of the north pitchside blocks on sale. Although weirdly, they seem to have released a load more tickets in some of the corner blocks too.
BJgEj8U.png

Just grabbed 5 in the top tier. You do realise, Spurs v Gent in a round of 32 europa league game, on a Thursday night, is gonna attract a bigger crowd than Woolwich v Bayern Munich in the Champions league knock out stage.
Londons Biggest Club

shall I be dreading being up in tier 5 block 504. first time at Wembley so shall be a laugh. going to be abit different to south lower on European nights.

Managed, after a long time in the queue and a few failed attempts to get two together, to get my hands on a couple for the brother in law and I. Club Wembley, booking the day after off of work. Spurs under the lights at Wembley, few beers, what could be better?

Back
Top Bottom