Amazingly yes, it can be worse

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

do you not think, in his own way, he was as disloyal as Bale, Modric and Berbatov?

No because he never refused to turn up for work in order to force the club to let him leave. He had his head turned, it fell through and Levy used it as the perfect excuse to get in a nice puppet (so he thought) and another DoF giving him more control of our signings again.

Bale refused to train.
Modric refused to play and tour.
Berbatov refused to play in two games.

Funny how all three are still lauded by fans that think Harry was a traitor.

It's mystifying to me how such a great manager like Redknapp is sat on his arse unemployed.
Hahaha - still love seeing his cock-sucking supporters deep-throat him on every occasion here, re-writing history, twisting facts and manufacturing hoax events to paint him as the next Bill Nic, as opposed to a self-serving charlatan who inherited Comolli's best players a got lucky. Embarrassing wankers - they'll never get over the fact Levy drop-kicked that leeching maggot out and would probably rather see Spurs fail if it meant that crocked turd getting one over us - for examples of such behaviour see the Sherwood thread

Cunts

Last edited:
As I walk from the ground through the beauty that is Tottenham. Towards the Mecca that is IKEA. Before the stunning A406. I realise I am wasting my life with this football club.

That was abject and pathetic. Poch is hapless. And this whole farce has no end in sight as next year will be NO different.

I thought the excuse before for shit abject displays was no time to train ? What's the excuse this week ?

Bounce back !!!!

I've got an idea.

Instead of screeching on here like a baby, why don't you go fucking castrate yourself you knob.

Wasting your life with this football club? Well fuck off then. If you can't accept the rough with the smooth, then just fuck off.

He was great for us and that all that counts.
Soldado was great at Valencia...so what?
Isn't it a shame that people get so wound up about the guy?
Flawed character for sure
But he made me really proud to be a Spurs fan again, because of the way we played the game. (as opposed to mildly apologetic!)
And I don't have to make up stories or anything to say that.
can't say the same about Gross, Graham, Ramos etc etc - but I can about him.

Isn't it a shame that people get so wound up about the guy?
Flawed character for sure
But he made me really proud to be a Spurs fan again, because of the way we played the game. (as opposed to mildly apologetic!)
And I don't have to make up stories or anything to say that.
can't say the same about Gross, Graham, Ramos etc etc - but I can about him.

Yeh there were great times, other fans where jealous of us at points for the way we played but the players/manager are gone by and large and its just memories now.

Still some really great performances this season against arse and chavs, need to do it more though.

No because he never refused to turn up for work in order to force the club to let him leave. He had his head turned, it fell through and Levy used it as the perfect excuse to get in a nice puppet (so he thought) and another DoF giving him more control of our signings again.

Bale refused to train.
Modric refused to play and tour.
Berbatov refused to play in two games.

Funny how all three are still lauded by fans that think Harry was a traitor.
Yet you laud Harry (who courted England) and call the others traitors. All 4 wanted to leave. Yet you lambast 3 and idolise the other.

Hypocrisy thy name is...

Yet you laud Harry (who courted England) and call the others traitors. All 4 wanted to leave. Yet you lambast 3 and idolise the other.

Hypocrisy thy name is...
Harry didn't say he wanted to leave. He said it would be an honour to manage England. He still came into work every day. The other three didn't. There's a big difference.

Harry didn't say he wanted to leave. He said it would be an honour to manage England. He still came into work every day. The other three didn't. There's a big difference.
He still wanted to leave Tottenham Hotspur which is part of the reason he vilifies those 3 (with the not turning up factor). Yet, he won't hear a word spoken negatively of Sir Harry.

I actually agree with the sentiment over Bale, Modric and Berbatov but I'm not so blinded by hate that I wouldn't take the former two back in a heartbeat. He'd rather see us languish than succeed with them or not entertainingly. He's said that many a time.

He still wanted to leave Tottenham Hotspur which is part of the reason he vilifies those 3 (with the not turning up factor). Yet, he won't hear a word spoken negatively of Sir Harry.

I actually agree with the sentiment over Bale, Modric and Berbatov but I'm not so blinded by hate that I wouldn't take the former two back in a heartbeat. He'd rather see us languish than succeed with them or not entertainingly. He's said that many a time.
When did Harry say he wanted to leave. Where's the quote? Link?

Edit - and I'd have Bale or Modric back too. I understand this is a career for them, not a team to support.

He wanted the England job. Do you really need a link or a quote to be convinced of that?

He'd have quit us in a heartbeat for it.
Did he turn up to work every day, or did he down tools? How can you not see the difference?
Would Modric be looked upon better or worse if he'd simply said "it would be an honour to play for RM", rather than refusing to play for us?

Did he turn up to work every day, or did he down tools? How can you not see the difference?
Would Modric be looked upon better or worse if he'd simply said "it would be an honour to play for RM", rather than refusing to play for us?
Because he wasn't actually offered anything. Unlike the 3. If he would have, he'd have ''downed tools''.

You can't suggest, surely, if he'd been offered England and we'd refused to release him from his contract that he wouldn't have just quit on the spot. Not too dissimilar to the conduct of the other 3, is it?

Harry Redknapp being portayed as saintly is something I never thought I'd see.

EDIT - this is not a defence of Bale, Modric or Berbs but showing the hypocrisy of treating Redknapp as Jesus and the others as Judas.

Because he wasn't actually offered anything. Unlike the 3. If he would have, he'd have ''downed tools''.

You can't suggest, surely, if he'd been offered England and we'd refused to release him from his contract that he wouldn't have just quit on the spot. Not too dissimilar to the conduct of the other 3, is it?

Harry Redknapp being portayed as saintly is something I never thought I'd see.
I think he would have quit, yes. But I KNOW the others basically went on strike. Harry didn't. He MAY have if forced to, but didn't. Pure speculation here.

Back
Top Bottom