All Spurs fans wanting a laugh...

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Saw you Coventry lot on Boxing Day at Stevenage. You made all the noise. Should be interesting on Saturday.

Ramsingh, yeah we was vocal at Stevenage, and even better at MK Dons when took 4,988 away in league one ( host of prem clubs do not take this ) Generally we are vocal away but depends as over the years the bigger the game our not so familiar faces come along and the noise levels are not the same. I have posted a video which was taken of us at the Woolwich FC. We are bringing 5,022 to you Saturday so should be a good atmosphere.

Randomly, I went to the pompey-cov game back in December 2011 with a Coventry fan, a West Brom fan, and a Geordie of the Barcode variety. We joined the Cov away fans and probably boosted their numbers by about 10% that day.

It was actually quite liberating to be among some real die hard fans as a neutral, could actually enjoy the game without shitting a brick.

Randomly, I went to the pompey-cov game back in December 2011 with a Coventry fan, a West Brom fan, and a Geordie of the Barcode variety. We joined the Cov away fans and probably boosted their numbers by about 10% that day.

It was actually quite liberating to be among some real die hard fans as a neutral, could actually enjoy the game without shitting a brick.
Are there any others? Sunderland fans are Mackems and Middlesbrough fans are Smoggies.

Back
Top Bottom