AIA Cup

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yorkshire_Spurs

@daveyglee
Squad announcement.

Think we can get a good idea of those who will not be with us next season. No surprises.

This is live on BT sport for those in he UK.

Hugo Lloris
Luke McGee
Michel Vorm

Eric Dier
Federico Fazio
Danny Rose
Jan Vertonghen
Kyle Walker-Peters
DeAndre Yedlin

Nabil Bentaleb
Tom Carroll
Nacer Chadli
Christian Eriksen
Erik Lamela
Ryan Mason
Josh Onomah
Benji Stambouli
Andros Townsend
Grant Ward
Harry Winks

Harry Kane
Roberto Soldado

Younes Kaboul, Vlad Chiriches and Paulinho have been given permission to remain at the Training Centre, while Emmanuel Adebayor and Etienne Capoue have been granted leave to return home for family reasons.

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/aia-cup-squad-250515/

Squad announcement.

Think we can get a good idea of those who will not be with us next season. No surprises.

This is live on BT sport for those in he UK.

Hugo Lloris
Luke McGee
Michel Vorm

Eric Dier
Federico Fazio
Danny Rose
Jan Vertonghen
Kyle Walker-Peters
DeAndre Yedlin

Nabil Bentaleb
Tom Carroll
Nacer Chadli
Christian Eriksen
Erik Lamela
Ryan Mason
Josh Onomah
Benji Stambouli
Andros Townsend
Grant Ward
Harry Winks

Harry Kane
Roberto Soldado

Younes Kaboul, Vlad Chiriches and Paulinho have been given permission to remain at the Training Centre, while Emmanuel Adebayor and Etienne Capoue have been granted leave to return home for family reasons.

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/aia-cup-squad-250515/
I'm really glad we are able to give Kaboul a rest.

From this, I'd say Kaboul, Paulinho, Chriches, Adebayor and Capoue are definitely leaving...

But I think we kinda knew that anyway :levylol:

On another note, love these Bentaleb smilies!! :bentaleblol::bentalebscream:

No Pritchard or Alli?

Transfer list looks pretty clear.
Yep I thought they would get a ticket.
Plus I could not see Demeble listed. I think he came of injured yesterday, but odd that he was not listed.

Winks, Onomah, Walker-Peters, Carroll,Yedlin, Ward, McGee will be good ones to have a look at.

Here in Sydney, Spurs are being talked about, got an exciting week to look fwd to.

So.. judging by that squad: Adebayor, Capoue, Kaboul, Paulinho, Lennon, Dembélé and Chiriches are all available for transfer. Especially those who were "granted permission to remain at the training centre".

No surprises there but it still excites me a little. Which in its turn almost makes me feel guilty for not rating/disliking such a big part of our squad.... NOT!:bentaleblol:

Weren't they both involved in the Play-offs with Brentford & MK Dons??
Not saying it's a factor, but it may be a factor....

Pritchard was. MK Dons got automatically promoted. Even so, the majority of those in our team were involved in a game yesterday so I don't know if that could be a factor. Carroll for example has been injured for months.

I just imagine we would want them to get a pre-season with us so Poch can judge there as opposed to just throwing them in.

Weren't they both involved in the Play-offs with Brentford & MK Dons??
Not saying it's a factor, but it may be a factor....

I think you're probably right. Playing a full Championship or League 1 season is a lot more demanding than playing at the youth level.

Pritchard was. MK Dons got automatically promoted. Even so, the majority of those in our team were involved in a game yesterday so I don't know if that could be a factor. Carroll for example has been injured for months.

I just imagine we would want them to get a pre-season with us so Poch can judge there as opposed to just throwing them in.

Oh yeah, i'm a dumbass!! Was abroad for the final weeks of the League season and missed it all!!

I'm sure they'll BOTH feature in pre-season once the squad gets back to England!!

Can't wait to meet the players and the crew tomorrow when they're having their training session . Any questions you guys have in mind so that I could ask Poch and crew ?
11269478_10204174329534226_1126403069_n.jpg

Pritchard did end up top 20 in minutes played by an outfield player in the Championship and that's excluding the two playoff games. Makes sense to have him go for a rest.

Back
Top Bottom