Adverts/Videos on the Podcast and other pages

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

TottsAmazeballs

Supporter
Wanker Tenant
Hi, I don't often go onto the other pages of the site (just the forum) and so I don't see adverts (since I'm a supporter). But when I'm looking for the latest podcast, or at the articles etc, I do see videos from Sky at the bottom and I have been ignoring them until now (since it's not common).

BUT.

For the past few times, I've dared venture into new areas of the site to enjoy your other offerings, I've been seeing twat-faced fucking arron ramsey's smiling mug all over SSN's videos at the bottom of my screen and it makes me want to punch someone. I've just checked again and now it's Kane celebrating with Bayern, FFS.

If I could just, as a supporter, have a 'don't show anything that isn't served by this domain' option, that would be great. Otherwise, I'm just going to go 'shields up' and that's the end of that.

Hi, I don't often go onto the other pages of the site (just the forum) and so I don't see adverts (since I'm a supporter). But when I'm looking for the latest podcast, or at the articles etc, I do see videos from Sky at the bottom and I have been ignoring them until now (since it's not common).

BUT.

For the past few times, I've dared venture into new areas of the site to enjoy your other offerings, I've been seeing twat-faced fucking arron ramsey's smiling mug all over SSN's videos at the bottom of my screen and it makes me want to punch someone. I've just checked again and now it's Kane celebrating with Bayern, FFS.

If I could just, as a supporter, have a 'don't show anything that isn't served by this domain' option, that would be great. Otherwise, I'm just going to go 'shields up' and that's the end of that.
You'll have to go shields up. The forum runs separate software from the rest of the site.

Back
Top Bottom