Adebayor

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Aren't we all in a bit of a rush to get rid here?

If, as suspected, Adebayor only plays well when he is playing for a contract, doesn't it make sense to use this next season? He plays extremely well and gets offered a nice fat contract from some mug, or we get rid now and still don't get a fee and also don't get the great performances?

I say keep the fucker.

If, as suspected, Adebayor only plays well when he is playing for a contract, doesn't it make sense to use this next season? He plays extremely well and gets offered a nice fat contract from some mug, or we get rid now and still don't get a fee and also don't get the great performances?

I say keep the fucker.

Word -- Emmanuel Adebayor at his most motivated (which I assume is when he wants another contract somewhere) isn't a terrible option to have on the bench

What's on Levy's mind ?
images

Same at every club, starts like a train, breaks sweat for a while,disappears to Africa for 6 weeks, goes awol and comes back with no intention to break a leg, agent starts looking for the next mug chairman to feather his nest, gets a few games, looks world class then bingo he fucks off!
Please tell me how much he gets a week ??? COYS

I say keep the fucker.
I will have a kilo of what you are smoking AberdeenYid AberdeenYid :rolleyes:

he will smash it if he goes over there

the chavs have a policy of only giving over 30s 1 year contracts so he will be playing for a contract every year
And when he meets us, he will play the game of his life.

Looks like Ade has taken his head off and now uses it as a table decoration. Makes Benny laugh when he comes round for a joint...
Or he's probably pondering how to get rid of him and still make a profit.

I say keep the fucker.
hmmm ...
45577d1352536360t-i-hope-jellybean-does-not-come-s3-24005427.jpg

Back
Top Bottom