Adebayor

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

the less i hear about him the better. almost as if he doesn't play for us any more

Like him or not, I really dont understand this point of view until we sign better.

We basically have one striker, are prone to concede goals at any given second of the 90 minutes, and generally struggle to win a game by more than one goal....a goal which has come in the 90th minute 4 or 5 times already this season.

I see absolutely no reason why anyone wouldnt want the opportunity to be able to introduce Adebayor at some point against both Utd and Chelsea.

God only knows how many goals we are going to be chasing in those games.

He's a good option off the bench, even if we need to kill the game to save a point or three. A decent target, with decent hold up play and strength, and ffs, can score.

Hate him or not, we need options, and we dont have any.

I think Soldado is awful. He offered fuck all when he came on yesterday, again. Would I drop him from the matchday squad for the next two games??

Fuck no.

He is one of the most infuriating, divisive players ever to play for us. When he is good, he is top class, when he's bad, he's bloody awful!! When he is in the mood, his work and strike rate are second to none, but he is moodier than a woman with PMT (I'm allowed to make that analogy as a female, you chaps are not!). Can't see a way back for him, I'm afraid, so its imperative that we get a striker in the Jan transfer window.

Like him or not, I really dont understand this point of view until we sign better.

We basically have one striker, are prone to concede goals at any given second of the 90 minutes, and generally struggle to win a game by more than one goal....a goal which has come in the 90th minute 4 or 5 times already this season.

I see absolutely no reason why anyone wouldnt want the opportunity to be able to introduce Adebayor at some point against both Utd and Chelsea.

God only knows how many goals we are going to be chasing in those games.

He's a good option off the bench, even if we need to kill the game to save a point or three. A decent target, with decent hold up play and strength, and ffs, can score.

Hate him or not, we need options, and we dont have any.

I think Soldado is awful. He offered fuck all when he came on yesterday, again. Would I drop him from the matchday squad for the next two games??

Fuck no.
we've survived this long without him a few more games won't hurt. id rather we struggle against united and chelsea than have that rotten cunt back in the squad thinking he's important and can get away with whatever he wants here.

it's not like he'd make a difference against united or chels, when he has played this season he's been dire.

there's obviously been stuff going on behind the scenes as our club captain and ade are fit(?) and aren't involved at all. Woolwich fans warned us about him when we signed him, but the majority weren't having none of it. it's been the same at every club he's been at, the blokes a cancer and i can't wait till he fucks off.

we've survived this long without him a few more games won't hurt. id rather we struggle against united and chelsea than have that rotten cunt back in the squad thinking he's important and can get away with whatever he wants here.

it's not like he'd make a difference against united or chels, when he has played this season he's been dire.

there's obviously been stuff going on behind the scenes as our club captain and ade are fit(?) and aren't involved at all. Woolwich fans warned us about him when we signed him, but the majority weren't having none of it. it's been the same at every club he's been at, the blokes a cancer and i can't wait till he fucks off.

Fair enough. No fun cheering for a player if you feel that strongly I suppose.

I find it difficult to get angry at him. Nothing he does comes as a surprise. I would prefer it if he left but we have to have a replacement already here before that happens. We can't cut our noses off to spite our face.

at this point mate replacing him with the tea lady couldn't be any worse

he's a spoilt to all fuck mentally weak sensitive soul farking cunt :avbwtf:

We got a good spirit and some harmony in the squad at the moment, lets not do anything which could jeopardise that. I'm neither pro nor anti Ade but it's simply not worth the risk now. I also don't think it's a coincidence our pressing looks 1000x since Kane has gone ahead of Soldado and Ade in the pecking order.

We got a good spirit and some harmony in the squad at the moment, lets not do anything which could jeopardise that. I'm neither pro nor anti Ade but it's simply not worth the risk now. I also don't think it's a coincidence our pressing looks 1000x since Kane has gone ahead of Soldado and Ade in the pecking order.
we should play him in midfield - we have been operating without one for the last few games

Am totally ambivalent to whether he plays or not. Ever. On his day, he is/was top drawer but I wonder if those days are behind him-for Spurs . Too much baggage to ever be reliable & too controversial to ever be respected. A real shame cos he has some serious ability- he just seems more occupied with how much he has & he only ever seems hungry when the gravy train he's presently on is pulling into its last station. I wish him well- he's had a lot of shit to contend with in life, but all the excuses are wearing thin & it seems evident that when he's sulking he's not a good bloke for morale. Thanks for the goals Ade but it's time to fuck off to pastures new if you just want to hang around & draw a wage.

Back
Top Bottom