Adebayor

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

5 pages to get to this donkeys thread. seems to have gotten away with it on here tonight. fuck knows why as that was another embarrassing performance. spent 90% of the game walking round like a lemon. I suppose he did sprint a couple of times trying to close the ball down which was nice of him.

how this cunt still gets a start over Kane is beyond me.

5 pages to get to this donkeys thread. seems to have gotten away with it on here tonight. fuck knows why as that was another embarrassing performance. spent 90% of the game walking round like a lemon. I suppose he did sprint a couple of times trying to close the ball down which was nice of him.

how this cunt still gets a start over Kane is beyond me.

He always does his token pressing runs, but never challenges for the ball.

Kane should have started before him today. I'm pleased he got a goal, but Kane has scored 7 this season and hasn't had a chance in the Premier League. At the moment Ade doesn't look like half the player he used to

Kane should have started before him today. I'm pleased he got a goal, but Kane has scored 7 this season and hasn't had a chance in the Premier League. At the moment Ade doesn't look like half the player he used to
But he didnt and thats not Ade's problem.

Needs off loading, quickly. Would rather someone with less talent but with hunger and passion any day of the week. I'd pay to watch that, begrudge paying to watch Ade.

Soldado created 2 chances in like 5 minutes. Kane's cross should've been put in and scored a hat trick the other day. It baffles me that Ade started. I don't care if he scored, he did fuck all for 84 minutes. The one minute he did something he stood at the far post and put his head on a sitter. I could've scored that. Kane should start. Soldado should start before Ade. I'm tired of seeing this guy in a spurs shirt. He doesn't give a shit at all.

Needs off loading, quickly. Would rather someone with less talent but with hunger and passion any day of the week. I'd pay to watch that, begrudge paying to watch Ade.
Problem is nobody in their right mind would sign that waste of space.....apart from the idiots that run Spurs of course. I suspect we are in a situation where we pay him so much money the club have decided that they have no choice but to play him.

Amazes me that people are quick to make excuses for him. Think about how much money he actually earns and what he actually contributes.

Problem is nobody in their right mind would sign that waste of space.....apart from the idiots that run Spurs of course. I suspect we are in a situation where we pay him so much money the club have decided that they have no choice but to play him.

Amazes me that people are quick to make excuses for him. Think about how much money he actually earns and what he actually contributes.
Spot on mate. I was brought up on Clivey Allen, someone that would give a limb to wear the shirt and wouldn't give a fuck how much he got paid. I can't bear to watch cunts like Adebayor anymore.

Back
Top Bottom