Aaron Lennon

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

And you are blind to the soft rotten core of this club. Lennon didn't want to come here, was homesick for Leeds, ended up pissing his talent away with Bentley, Hudd etc and became a caricature of modern, thick entitled footballers.

Screen-Shot-2013-06-26-at-09.49.06-570x357.png

I was doing cartwheels when Hudd and Defoe were shipped out, and I'll do the same when Lennon mugs off some other manager.

Yeah Defoe is a renowned boozer isnt he..... he'd rather sit at home watching big brother.

Yeah Defoe is a renowned boozer isnt he..... he'd rather sit at home watching big brother.

Defoe does not drink that often if at all. But he probably is the biggest slag that ever set foot in the club though. And yes, one of his dreams is to be on big brother. You don't have to be a drunk like Lennon to have your head turned due to fame and money.

And to say he would rather be at home is wrong. He was captain nightclub. When Harry banned them, he built one in his house. His nickname is trouble. He did not get that from sitting on the couch.

Defoe does not drink that often if at all. But he probably is the biggest slag that ever set foot in the club though. And yes, one of his dreams is to be on big brother. You don't have to be a drunk like Lennon to have your head turned due to fame and money.

And to say he would rather be at home is wrong. He was captain nightclub. When Harry banned them, he built one in his house. His nickname is trouble. He did not get that from sitting on the couch.
His nickname is trouble, Tell me "Mr Know it all" what was that really tall chap who knocked about with Robin hoods nickname?

I'm sure his Mrs might think otherwise given his recent performances away from home.
I think most people have played away from home or have been severely tested, its a matter of resisting it or learning how to be discreet, something Holtby will learn one hopes.

Not that Gibbs cunt again. Worst thing to happen to this forum.

Cling to each other and cry bitches! Gotta trust ole Gibbsy. Heaven forbid you admit I had a point about soft Spurs eh? Days after we go 3 down to minnows after 30 mins.

I ruined the forum? It would be the best thing if I spouted everything I said months ago, you call me a troll etc then Townsend, Lennon, Rose, Naughton etc played with intelligence, got goals, assists defended well as a unit and we pushed for 4th. That would be great for you eh?

What pisses you off, is I was right AFTER you mocked my opinion. And now instead of being a man, you all start bitching and moaning/rallying others who's opinions look stupid in retrospect to circle your wagons.

Sometimes you have to understand, based on now and very much from what you've said about your previous interactions and also what others have touched on in the same context, that it's not about being right.

Having an opinion, post, or observation accepted or respected is very much based on how it is communicated. Being right isn't an achievement if no one cares about your opinion - in fact, the most popular and likeable of posters are exactly that because of practically everything else before their ability to be correct.

If someone told me 6 years ago that we'd sack our manager less than a year after winning the League cup final, see Chelsea dominate the league and European competitions, finish 4th twice and still not ahead of Woolwich and still only qualify for the CL once, get our record points finish and yet still not get CL football, make and sell one of the finest welsh footballers and spurs players ever and see liverpool and man city destroy us regularly, I wouldn't respect that guy 6 years later (now) for getting all that right, I'd resent him for destroying the hopes and dreams I had as a fan.

I don't come on here to be correct, and I've been wrong about Sherwood systematically since he was appointed for both being for and against him at times. I come on here to enjoy speaking about a passion of mine, and I'm sure I as much as everyone else doesn't like being made to feel patronised and condescended. As such, you are sowing the seed of discord, which means you must be looking for that reaction?

Hmm. I had misgivings about joining this forum because of the flak that goes with it. Now being a season ticket holder I feel I have a right to express my opinion on this season's squad ( not for the first time ). Gibbsy is spot on. Rose, Naughton are not good enough along with Lennon, Townsend, Chadli, Siggy, Saldado. Dembele, Paulinho, Cliriches who flatter to deceive. I could name the whole squad but we need Fryers, Kane and one or two others for next season.

Are you personal friends with all thes eplayers or just a stalker?

Back
Top Bottom