A nice gesture from Spurs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

eanN17

Supporter
Before the weekend starts I just want to share a little story with you. In February I was contacted by an old friend of mine. He's a Liverpool fan, but very much aware of me being a huge Spurs fan. In his neighborhood there is a little kid, aged 9, who is a dedicated Spurs fan too. At the start of February he tragically lost his big brother due to disease. My friend asked me if there was anything I could do and therefore I wrote to Spurs. A couple of weeks ago the little kid received a letter from Spurs, signed by Mauricio Pochettino. A big surprise for the young lad who knew nothing about it, he was over the moon by it all and it was a bright spark in tough times for him and his family. I have removed the name of the name of the kid, but attached a picture of the letter sent to him.

The Future Is Lilywhite.
COYS, have a good weekend all.

1a55c19.jpeg

Last edited:
Before the weekend starts I just want to share a little stor with you. In February I was contacted by an old friend of mind. He is a Liverpool Fan, but very much aware of me being a huge Spurs fan. In his neighborhood there is a little kid, aged 9, who is a dedicated Spurs fan too. At the start of February he tragically lost his big brother due to disease. My friend asked me if there was anything I could do and therefore I wrote to Spurs. A couple of weeks ago the little kid received a letter from Spurs, signed by Mauricio Pochettino. A big surprise for the young lad who knew nothing about it, he was over the moon by it all and it was a bright spark in tough times for him and his family. I have removed the name of the name of the kid, but attached a picture of the letter sent to him.

The Future Is Lilywhite.
COYS, have a good weekend all.

1a55c19.jpeg

Well done. That is quality. Class move by the club and manager.Best wishes to the young lad and his family.

Back
Top Bottom