Captain

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Today, a full month of TFC Forum. Thank you everyone for the ride so far. 249 messages, reputation +449, Trophy points 66. Plenty to do still.

"O captain, my captain. Who want's to be the Hotspur captain?"
mSeByf6.jpg

hTjp2pk.jpg

Today, a full month of TFC Forum. Thank you everyone for the ride so far. 249 messages, reputation +449, Trophy points 66. Plenty to do still.

"O captain, my captain. Who want's to be the Hotspur captain?"
mSeByf6.jpg

hTjp2pk.jpg
A great start mate, but you've now got "that difficult 2nd month" to contend with, now you've used all your best material. :adegrin:

I think the waiting until after the window thing just means we're waiting to see if Kaboul leaves.

I'd personally like to see Hugo as captain, I really don't see a problem with a keeper as a captain. If not Hugo then Jan, Yes, last season he looked like a moody Cunt, but who in our team didn't? It was fucking shit last year.

A captain not only has to be vocal and all that other typical bollocks, but needs to lead by example, and who is better for that other than the best Keeper in the league or our best defender?

I think it has to be Hugo. The lads look like they have bonded well enough, could you imagine if Schneiderlin comes in and gets the nod, or if Fazio gets it? That could seriously damage morale, suggesting that the existing crop aren't really up to it irrespective of whether they are or not. For me it has to be Lloris.

Or he could just give it to Dier if he scores on Sunday. ;)

I think it has to be Hugo. The lads look like they have bonded well enough, could you imagine if Schneiderlin comes in and gets the nod, or if Fazio gets it? That could seriously damage morale, suggesting that the existing crop aren't really up to it irrespective of whether they are or not. For me it has to be Lloris.

Or he could just give it to Dier if he scores on Sunday. ;)
If Dier scores Sunday, we'll be naming the new stadium after him :dier:

Back
Top Bottom