#38 - Get Your Skates On

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I was walking out of West Drayton station at about half 1 in the morning listening to this when i heard my name and it creeped me the fuck out. I also have absolutely no recollection of when and why i asked a question about cereal...

Flav Flav Were you in a nursery that I could hear the constant bawling wails of crying children? Please make sure they don't feature on the pod any more.

Also, the young humans crying in the background was rather off-putting.

:troll:

Last edited:
Flav Flav Were you in a nursery that I could hear the constant bawling wails of crying children? Please make sure they don't feature on the pod any more.

Also, the young humans crying in the background was rather off-putting.
LOL! Not much we can really do about them sadly, unless we go outside with rifle and tell them to play somewhere else.

1Z3lhL4.jpg

Back
Top Bottom