#35 - Sit down shut up

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The Fighting Cock

The Fighting Cock
Ollie Smyth from whatasave.com joins Flav, Spooky and Ricky for more unedited bewilderment.

Everton at the Lane. Holtby. The Hudd/Dembele boogate incident. There’s a meltdown. Steve Clarke and conspiracies. We look ahead to the U21 Spurs v Woolwich game at Underhill and why everyone is salivating in anticipation. SING IT SLOW. Swearing at football matches. Windy yoof. New app update (buy it now before it’s free!). There’s a segment about Basel that we’ll probably be regretting with hindsight. Meaty discussion on CL v Silverware and modern football conditioning. Spin the bottle and be Wrong in Sixty Seconds. Get Shirty with Jeff Maysh. We finish with questions from the forum and facebook involving the atmosphere, Townsend, Rose, Bentley, Huddlestone and personal exorcism.

Love the shirt.

Download Episode

Subscribe on iTunes | Subscribe to RSS Feed | Stitcher

"It fucking fucks me off and it hurts." Ricky sums it perfectly. No thesaurus, no beating around the bush, pure honest emotion. I hate Woolwich and the possibility they are going to do it to us again is frightening.

I'm sad that the best you could think of wrt uses of a sticker was to put it on an iPad or forehead. I'll have to post photos once/if mine come.

As soon as we were out I thought about editing the whole part out, not because it isn't still true but is such a painful listen now.

That was a brilliant pod!

And, sadly, I agree about Ollie. Younger, more intelligent, better looking, and funnier than me.

But does he analyse goals conceded? Does he fuck!

Ill buy you a pint at 1882

It's actually looking like I'm not gonna make this one. Got a shitload on at work that week and there are a couple of people off on the Monday, so the chances of me getting out by 7 are pretty slim.

I'm well gutted, was proper looking forward to it aswell.

Couldn't agree more with the slowing down Oh when the Spurs, Barnet would be the perfect opportunity to try and get a slooooowwwwww one going

Back
Top Bottom