#31 - Up Pops A Smiling Son

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The Fighting Cock

The Fighting Cock
This week we're joined by comedian Carl Donnelly. A tough win against Middlesbrough reviewed, do we have confidence in Ben Davies? More praise for Dembele and Wanyama Could we knock out a bear? Windy update on the youth players and loanees. Will Pochettino prioritise the cups this season? How important is it to win our last 2 games at White Hart Lane? Fan TV discussed and would we take Aguero?

Alex From Bristol, Carl Donnelly, Flav and Thelonious

Flav Flav well done for your support of the Spurs vlogger

Nothing wrong with his vlogging - he writes well - but I'd rather people didn't spend the match time videoing themselves on their phones. We've all said this all along, including every member of the pod - to the extent of spearheading the "ban selfie sticks" effort. Seems a sudden turnaround here based on a perception...

IF he has "learning difficulties", my feelings change a little. But I really don't think he has. He slurs a little and has a big face... that isn't the same as having learning difficulties. The way he speaks/acts isn't in line with the people I know who have Downs, for example. He seems to be 100% on what he says and what he writes so far as to make me believe there's nothing in it. Granted, don't make fun of the guy, but don't suddenly change your mind on whether it's ok or not to spend the match videoing yourself.

Regarding AFTV and all that, the issue there is that those bringing the big clicks aren't fans. That "Boom" guy, he's not a fan, he's along for the ride. Any time he's asked a question on football he fluffs it and reverts to shouting nothingness. Robbie knows that, he knows Ty is a plonker, DT etc., they're the caricatures we want them to be to laugh at them. So why not laugh at them? If that wasn't the point of AFTV Robbie wouldn't keep inviting back the same old faces who he knows are only there for the clicks.

Is it cool to video yourself for the entire game? No

Is it cool to rip on someone who has learning difficulties (IMO)? No.

I'd rather he didn't film himself inside the stadium and just enjoy the game.

Is it cool to video yourself for the entire game? No

Is it cool to rip on someone who has learning difficulties (IMO)? No.

I'd rather he didn't film himself inside the stadium and just enjoy the game.

Fair one, but given his potential difficulties this could be the way he gleans most enjoyment from the game. I'd rather the dude next to me for West Brom hadn't had breath like a Cheese and Onion end of the world, but hey. We all get different things from it I guess.

Fair one, but given his potential difficulties this could be the way he gleans most enjoyment from the game. I'd rather the dude next to me for West Brom hadn't had breath like a Cheese and Onion end of the world, but hey. We all get different things from it I guess.
Of course. He seems to enjoy doing it so fair play.

Back
Top Bottom