#26 - F*** Chelsea

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The Fighting Cock

The Fighting Cock
The Fighting Cock are joined by Eastenders actor Ted Reilly as we glow in the aftermath of the destruction of Chelsea. There's plenty of chat about other stuff in the second half, but no one really cares about that. You're for our unbearable smug voices, safe in the knowledge that Tottenham produced a performance that makes us serious title contenders.

We're sponsored by Bet On Brazil, go to the website www.betonbrazil.com, use the code TFC60 and they will match your deposit.

Facebook: facebook.com/thefightingcock

Instagram: thefightingcock

Twitter: lovetheshirt

www.thefightingcock.co.uk

The Fighting Cock are joined by Eastenders actor Ted Reilly as we glow in the aftermath of the destruction of Chelsea. There's plenty of chat about other stuff in the second half, but no one really cares about that. You're for our unbearable smug voices, safe in the knowledge that Tottenham produced a performance that makes us serious title contenders.

We're sponsored by Bet On Brazil, go to the website www.betonbrazil.com, use the code TFC60 and they will match your deposit.

Facebook: facebook.com/thefightingcock

Instagram: thefightingcock

Twitter: lovetheshirt

www.thefightingcock.co.uk

Jah man

Made my fucking day

Everyone is saying 3 at the back, not quite? I felt we played 4 when defending.
The way I saw it.....
We seem to play 3 at the back with the option of 4 when we were defending. Walker went RB to make it 4 and Vert was LB and same the other side. Rose left back with Dier going RB. Poch brilliant.

Back
Top Bottom