#25 - A Kiss From A Rose

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The Fighting Cock

The Fighting Cock
3 man pod this week, with Alex From Bristol, Flav and Thelonious. Hull & Burnley reviewed, Danny Rose love-in, keeping the faith and the Sissoko tackle discussed. Windy updates us on the loanees. 1882 announced against QPR. Xmas fixtures previewed. Would we play in China? Reaction to Ross Barkley rumours.

We're now sponsored by Bet On Brazil, go to the website www.betonbrazil.com, use the code TFC60 and they will match your deposit.

Can't believe how much Alex talks

I really like Alex. Really like everyone on the pod to be fair. But lately it seems like he's trying to be a little bit Ricky Gervais too often - which I'm sure he'll disagree with and I hope he doesn't take as an insult rather than a criticism. He knows his stuff and doesn't need to try that hard.

Also, saying Flav is a 'Big Time Charlie' is fucking ignorant and highlights no concept of where the pod came from.

Back
Top Bottom