#24 - Peaks and Troughs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The Fighting Cock

The Fighting Cock
This week, Flav, Ricky & T are joined by Billie T. Tales of misadventures at nativity plays gives way to the Manchester United post-mortem. We put an arm around Dele Alli and those who may have melted. Hull & Burnley skimmed over. Windy is still on his deathbed but still delivers his update. Europa League draw reaction, WHL finale and wangst.

We're now sponsored by Bet On Brazil, go to the website www.betonbrazil.com, use the code TFC60 and they will match your deposit.

This week, Flav, Ricky & T are joined by Billie T. Tales of misadventures at nativity plays gives way to the Manchester United post-mortem. We put an arm around Dele Alli and those who may have melted. Hull & Burnley skimmed over. Windy is still on his deathbed but still delivers his update. Europa League draw reaction, WHL finale and wangst.

We're now sponsored by Bet On Brazil, go to the website www.betonbrazil.com, use the code TFC60 and they will match your deposit.

Seams a shame that the only way to monetise this thing is through being sponsored by the gambling industry. I don't deny that you guys deserve a living out all you produce. I just hate the insidious nature that gambling adverts get every where. When we were asked about this Thelonious Thelonious RickyTFC RickyTFC and Bardi Bardi agreed with the below sentiment. I'll still listen as the content is so good and that is a testament To the fc_team.

Don't mind the fighting cock looking for a sponsor as long as it is not a bookmaker. Their insidious and suffocating media presence propagates a gambling is fun message which am not comfortable with.

Great pod by the way

Last edited:
100 Jagerbombs :eriksenlol:

I think the reason Poch played a full strength team against CSKA was to try to unsure we didn't end this season winless at Wembley - that would have built the pressure up so much for the league games next season, the press were already all over us.

I don't think we have the time to play another home testimonial type game after Man Utd, demolition starts pretty much straight away.

Seams a shame that the only way to monetise this thing is through being sponsored by the gambling industry. I don't deny that you guys deserve a living out all you produce. I just hate the insidious nature that gambling adverts get every where. When we were asked about this Thelonious Thelonious RickyTFC RickyTFC and Bardi Bardi agreed with the below sentiment. I'll still listen as the content is so good and that is a testament To the fc_team.
Flav Flav is too big time these days to dip into his own pocket. He has forgotten what started his media 'career'

Back
Top Bottom