#20 - I'll cuddle a hen

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I may have to neg rep you for needing to qualify that with 'actually'. The appropriate response is:
iY9xB.gif

cKuyg.gif

Only just got round to listening to this. When asking my question I didn't think a Countryfile presenter would be the chosen response, fair play. Made good listening though.

I wasn't sure who Ellie Harrison was, so I went on the internet and I found this

If you start the video 27 seconds in, you might conclude she must be one of the hairiest women alive.

My favourite bit of lasts weeks was Al's comment on her about the Woolwich tattoo thing, 'who said that? ... well first of all, don't talk about her like that'- love it.

Back
Top Bottom