Tottenham v Partizan Belgrade – Europa League - Block 35

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I got chatting to a couple of retirees (husband & wife in their late sixties at least) before the match against Brighton. They were Bronze members on 390-400 LPs - sit in the Paxton & been going since 1956!.

They were saying about how good the atmosphere was vs Asteras & so i explained 1882 to them. They were really impressed by it & the whole concept. The wife was saying how she wished 1882 were at every game & asked 'why cant the club give them their own block'!

People are getting the message!

Also, rather spookily, a sat next to a fella on the train to Seven Sisters, got chatting & it transpired both of our first ever Spurs games was Aug 1972 vs Coventry! Some co-incidence.

zuNSY5q.jpg

Going get my ticket,Saffron Walden branch will be there.I was at the front and me and some lads from Clacton were making a racket.
Bricklayers arms afterwards!
A lot of hissing going on from Brighton fans I would like to add.

I'm a gold season ticket holder and all the cup games automatically get paid for and tickets added to card. Does anyone know if the club would transfer my ticket to 1882 block for the day?

I think 1882 are doing a great job this season. It pleases me to think that the other teams fans will probably be expecting a shit atmosphere when they come to England but instead they will think, "Spurs fans are decent after all" because they will be next to you lot in the Park Lane. I sit in the Paxton but joined you for the Schalke game which was good fun.

Our home support may be shit but it's no worse than average for the PL. No way is it 19th worse in the league. The fact he puts Man City some way ahead of Man Utd shows his lack of knowledge. United were louder when we beat them 3-2 than City were when they beat us 4-1 the other week.

Back
Top Bottom