1882 announcement: Tottenham v Asteras Tripoli – Block 35

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What a great night, the best fun I've ever had at a match, just a shame it had to be on a Thursday im fucked this morning!

Especially enjoyed...

Fazio, duh duh d-duh duh
Fazio, duh d-duh duh
Fazio, duh duh d-duh duh duh, d-duh duh, d-duh duh, duh duh duh duh duh duh duh!

What a great night, the best fun I've ever had at a match, just a shame it had to be on a Thursday im fucked this morning!

Especially enjoyed...

Fazio, duh duh d-duh duh
Fazio, duh d-duh duh
Fazio, duh duh d-duh duh duh, d-duh duh, d-duh duh, duh duh duh duh duh duh duh!

I feel obliged to correct you. I think you'll find it actually went:

Fazio, duh duh d-duh duh
Fazio, duh d-duh duh
Fazio, duh duh d-duh duh, d-duh duh, d-duh duh, d-duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh!

The managers response to the goal and the win is totally unimportant.

Fergie used to hand out bollockings after good wins just to keep people from getting complacent.

Poch had good reason to be pissed.

Poch does the fans don't, Poch is going to be looking from a perspective of the style of football he wants to play and some of our god awful defending, I personally was taking joy at the great goals and Kane's dummy performance in goal at the end.

GrossImpossibleAdeliepenguin.gif

Hugoooooooooooo!

Kaboul is one of the quickest defenders in the Premier league. He certainly is not slow (I agree about the others).
Kaboul USED TO BE one of the quickest... He's certainly lost pace through his injury spells. This is the reason he makes mistakes, why he gets red cards or causes penalties. He tried to take shortcuts because he knows he doesn't have the physical ability he did a few years ago. At least that's how I perceive it.

"FUCK OFF YOU SCUM IN RED ... TOTTENHAM .... TOTTENHAM!"

Just watched the whole game, and everything aside, that chant is EPIC!

Lamela's that goal ... Wowzer!
And his celebrations ... him running to the fans and kissing the badge ... I'm fainting.

Striker, Captain, Keeper, Yiddo ... Big Daddy Kane is on fire ... yet again.
And even though Kane conceded that goal, I really adored that moment seeing Kane as a goalie.

This was a thoroughly enjoying game. I honestly loved it!

Btw ...

:pochsmirk:

Embarrassing IMO and the Campbell song, again? Really?? Why not the Lamela song?

And the drummer. WTF was he banging? A Quality Street tin? Honestly couldn't hear it from Block 26.

Embarrassing? Nah.
Why are you assuming it was directed at Woolwich? I had Liverpool in mind...........

What's witty about shouting mindless obscenities? It's cringey. If the obscentity was part of a decent song, fine but swearing for swearings sake? It's not a junior school playground.

Who mentioned the Goons? I thought it was aimed at Benfica ;)

Someone at the game tell me what was being sung at one point please, it sounded like 'your thighs are offside, your thighs are offsiiiiiiiiiddddeeee', but I wasn't sure if it was aimed at Ade or someone else?

Back
Top Bottom