#18 - Kraken Of A Beast

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The Fighting Cock

The Fighting Cock
Episode 18. A Ménage à trois of a pod.

We look back at a week that cemented nine points from a possible nine by revisiting the Liverpool and Fulham games. We talk Gareth Bale and gravity. Worship the big beast that is Sandro. And pay respect to the little beast that is Defoe. We've also got FA Cup, some 1882 chit-chat and look ahead to Everton away and discuss AVB and this seasons league ambitions. We've also got time to doff our hats to the wonderment that is the Bundesliga.

Squeezed in: news of our Xmas drink-up, Windy dropping all kinds of yoof bombs and a Safe Standing survey update.

Building momentum: Flav, Spooky and Ricky.

Love the shirt.

[parsehtml]

<audio controls="controls"> <source src="http://itunes.thefightingcock.co.uk/podcasts/website_download/78.mp3" type="audio/mp3"> Your browser does not support audio. </audio>

[/parsehtml]Download Episode 18

Darren Caskey game was my first proper game at WHL (don't count the 0-0 vs Wimbledon that my dad dragged me to in 91) and the one that made me fall in love with Spurs. The drama of the last minute win was amazing.

I wrote about it in Hotspurs magazine once. True story

I'd never picked up on WindyCOYS WindyCOYS (that's COYS for Come On You Spurs) being Prof. Brian Cox and am now wondering why I'd never realised it before

I've got about a million "lookalikes":

The good ones:

Brian Cox
Ben Whishaw
Charles Bronson (the actor)
Simon Amstell

The bad ones:

Gok Wan
Weird kid from Young Apprentice
Fred West :avbshock:

I've got about a million "lookalikes":

The good ones:

Brian Cox
Ben Whishaw
Charles Bronson (the actor)
Simon Amstell

The bad ones:

Gok Wan
Weird kid from Young Apprentice
Fred West :avbshock:

On the plus side it makes fancy dress parties easy. Chunky knit jumper, boom, Fred West

I'm not that sure that Simon Amstell looks like Gok Wan.

And Gok Wan certainly doesn't look like Fred West.

And all the kids on t'Apprentice are fucking weird.

Back
Top Bottom