#14 - The Fighting Cock Get Ricketts

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The Fighting Cock

The Fighting Cock
This week, Flav and Ricky are joined by ex-Spur Rohan Ricketts. We talk about Spurs' progress thus far this season, WBA preview, Windy talks youth. Ricketts talks about his career and time at Spurs, then the boys get raucous as we answer your questions;

Flav, Ricky and Rohan Ricketts

Facebook: facebook.com/thefightingcock
Instagram: thefightingcock
Twitter: lovetheshirt

Struggle to understand what Ricketts is saying
I don't say "fam" all the time, so I just presumed it was because I'm old and foreign. Might have been something to do with his "cold" that kept him sniffing and talking really fast.....

I'm now on the bit where Robert Pires and Patrick Viera are being held up as great players. It's all a bit Tuesday Club for my liking.

I didn't have much trouble understanding Rohan. I find he's thinking faster than he talks, so sometimes words get missed, but he was fine. He's not MOTD-trained, so is hardly going to be talking like a pundit while chilling on a podcast.

Back
Top Bottom