#13 - Laying A Brick

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The Fighting Cock

The Fighting Cock
This week we're joined by FourFourTwo's James Maw. The pod kicks off with Twitter hacking, before eulogising over the wonderful win against Man City. We quickly go over the CSKA result before Windy talks youth. Wrong In 60 Seconds makes a return, the learned Maw talks Wanyama. We finish on Spurs pub toilets, fan expectations and Toby v Ledley.

Bricklayers: Flav, James Maw, Thelonious & Windy

Bored after the second goal?! haha I was still a bag of nerves right up until the 85th minute. didn't help with tyler and neville constantly reminding us a city goal would flip the game on it's head

The toilets in the bricklayers were literally gorgeous palaces compared to the loos in the much missed British Queen.

Easily the roughest pub south of Carlisle

RIP

Last edited:
Bored after the second goal?! haha I was still a bag of nerves right up until the 85th minute. didn't help with tyler and neville constantly reminding us a city goal would flip the game on it's head
I was convinced that Man City would win after Lamela missed the penalty. Couldn't believe it when the game ended and it was still 2-0.

good ep - really enjoyed this one

yMpT3Qv.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom