#01 - Gully

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Welcome back! Great pod, It seems everybody is back refreshed and looking forward to new season after the disastrous end to the last one - COYS

RickyTFC RickyTFC blurts out his thoughts. Thelonious Thelonious repeats what he says, only more eloquently. WindyCOYS WindyCOYS authoritatively contradicts everyone and Flav Flav chips in with random bollocks. That's about the size of it.

It's amazing what keeps me coming back for more.
0FXdtF7.gif

Out of all the players being sold from Soton you had to name the only one that went to the scum. :paulinhofacepalm:

Out of all the players being sold from Soton you had to name the only one that went to the scum. :paulinhofacepalm:

Because the others had already been used a fair bit under Adkins...

I know windy said Soldado doesnt suit poch's system but he played with a striker in a similar mould at Espanyol and did well

Who was that out of interest? FWIW I think La Liga and the Premier League are more different than we'd (I'd) previously realised. Soldado got something like 80 goals in the last three seasons in Spain and over here he looks a shadow of his former self - the style doesn't seem to suit him at all.
Soldado will be alrite :soldadowatch:

windy needs to stick to the U-8 girls team :walker-scream:

:windy:

Great Pod boys, good to have you back but fuck we're a pessimistic bunch!

Haha! I don't see it as pessimism! I just want to see some good football, some cup runs, and less pressure on a league finish.

I like that Flav stopped Windy from being pessimistic but allowed T to explain the same point

Welcome back boys

Agreed. #downtroddenwindy

Who was that out of interest? FWIW I think La Liga and the Premier League are more different than we'd (I'd) previously realised. Soldado got something like 80 goals in the last three seasons in Spain and over here he looks a shadow of his former self - the style doesn't seem to suit him at all
Alvaro Vazquez, who is pretty poor.

TBF he has had alot to deal with and his confidence was completely shot last year. He got alot of hate for being a flop and not scoring a goal from open play. When he did score from open play he got dropped the next match.

If he gets his confidence back, he will show us why we wanted him and for he is our best team player, he in preseason has got the best out of the 3 behind him

Back
Top Bottom