Étienne Capoue

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm really impressed with Capoue. I had never heard of him before we signed him and was worried that he would turn out to be a another "average" midfielder who would drift into obscurity. He looks an absolute beast, does the simple things well (granted I've only seen him twice) but high hopes, and always seems to find that extra yard.

130820161443-spurs-ap2-single-image-cut.jpg

This was posted way back in August 2013, the week before he got injured at woolwich. Our initial high hopes for Capoue look to be warranted now he's over his (two) spells on the sidelines. Really looking forward to him showing his true ability - he certainly wants to play for the shirt. He shows the desire, commitment and technical attributes to drive us forward.

:capouestare:

I reckon Pogba's next move will be for crazy money, with Madrid, Bayern, Chelsea, City, Man Utd etc in the race.
You can probably count them out of the race. He didn't exactly leave with fond memories of Utd, after all. Most of the hype looks like newspaper bullshit.

Back
Top Bottom