Érik Lamela

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Jan clearly has a Family anniversary back home around this time of year... that much is obvious!

Lamela fixed the brakes on his brothers' car so he would have an accident, obviously he underestimated the impact!

...mind you, i'd forgotten about this;
Erik Lamela's brother kidnapped

is his family just jinxed?

It's a worry that whatever it is, they haven't got to the bottom of it yet. It's a real shame because he had a great season last year & in spite of results this year I think he would still have played a major part. Hope he's soon on the mend & is available to play a major part in the run in.

There are some right proper cunts on other forums who think its edgy to accuse him of faking his injury, his brothers paralysis, say that he's a lesbian and so on.

Tottenham fan cunts I mean.

They tend to be the ones who were on Pochettino's case before Xmas ("(Fat) Argie fraud" was a popular term on one forum), funnily enough they've shut their holes in that regard

Cunts.

I think think if anything Lamela is probably even more down not being involved .
The last thing he'd be doing is engineering a move. He wants to be playing.
He also strikes me as an honest kid, with principals. He gives 100% nd doesn't hide.
The last thing you'd expect from him was to feign injury to orchestrate a transfer.
Not him.

Think he suits spain or italy more.
Maybe a bit lightweight for england & would be much happier in spain or italy.

He has performed well here but it seems to take a lot out of him.
Just my long shot guess. But sometimes you get a hunch our league/country will be a bit much for some players.

Hope I'am wrong as usual & he is playing regularly soon. Wish him the best.

There are some right proper cunts on other forums who think its edgy to accuse him of faking his injury, his brothers paralysis, say that he's a lesbian and so on.

Tottenham fan cunts I mean.

They tend to be the ones who were on Pochettino's case before Xmas ("(Fat) Argie fraud" was a popular term on one forum), funnily enough they've shut their holes in that regard

Cunts.

Like this cunt? Where do they come up with this stuff from?

One of the aspects of football that annoys me is the lack of transparency about injuries. In the U.S. the teams release very detailed injury information (i.e. partially torn right labrum), so there is usually a pretty good idea of when a player will return, but all we get with Lamela is "hip". Obviously the teams and the players have reasons for this, but it is frustrating as a fan.
This is usually only true in the NFL, as due to betting, teams are required to release detailed infornation. During the NHL playoffs, the most detailed info you'll get is upper body injury or lower body injury.

To go from Virus to back to hip injury?

I highly doubt it, or not a conventional injury anyway.
What?

He had a hip injury the whole time then he had a few weeks back in Argentina during his rehab when his brother was in a serious car accident. His hip is still the thing that's injured, and they can be absolute cunts of things to get right because they're complicated and influence so many other parts of your body.

Back
Top Bottom