Érik Lamela

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Lol- ok I figured as much fellas. Thanks for clarifying though.

Just to be clear, I'm not expecting anything- just saying it would be a good thing to acquire some outside cover, and that it would be ok if it was a starting XI caliber player since we all seem to agree that we are a bit overloaded with CAM types at the moment and will need to get rid of one come summer. A guy can dare to dream, can't he?

If we don't do any business and miss on top 4 by a few points, I will probably point a finger back at this subject later on!

Lol- ok I figured as much fellas. Thanks for clarifying though.

Just to be clear, I'm not expecting anything- just saying it would be a good thing to acquire some outside cover, and that it would be ok if it was a starting XI caliber player since we all seem to agree that we are a bit overloaded with CAM types at the moment and will need to get rid of one come summer. A guy can dare to dream, can't he?

If we don't do any business and miss on top 4 by a few points, I will probably point a finger back at this subject later on!

I heard Adebayor is Available on a free transfer!
:adeohshit::adelol::pritchardeyes::dawsonlol::avbdamn::bentley::crouch:

Hopefully he comes back and is ready to come back into the team and make a difference. Dare I say it? Like a new signing.

I prefer my version of the story.

On international duty he drugged Messi, got a saw and surgically removed his feet, replacing them with his own. He is now recovering from the operation and practising scoring hat tricks vs the U21's. He will be back once suspicions have died down.

Brian is hurt?!

tumblr_meji76Chne1rmayn0o1_1280.gif

I guess if he's ever got to fly back home for personal reasons, it's better it happens when he's not fit enough to play ANYWAY!

...mind you, we all know that those long haul flights wreak havoc with your fitness... it's the same old lame excuse they wheel out if ever we lose a subsequent League game post-European tie!

Hope Erik gets his hip, and his Family matters sorted out soon.
:lamelaaghh:

Back
Top Bottom