Érik Lamela

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I should fucken hope so; what wi their revenue streams. They charged me 48 sheroots for a fucken wheelie bin the other month. Cunts

The brown fucker?? We just got told we needed to use it for garden waste but had to pay for it first!?!?
Theres a huge pile of trees at end of street now.
The wee wideo neds will sort that soon enough though.

The brown fucker?? We just got told we needed to use it for garden waste but had to pay for it first!?!?
Theres a huge pile of trees at end of street now.
The wee wideo neds will sort that soon enough though.
Naw, the green fucker. The most essential of all the bins. They had me over a barrel. I told them I could just throw one in the back of my pick-up and fuck off with it. But I think they could tell I wasn't comfortable with becoming a confirmed bin thief. I relented a few days later and parted with the dough. Motherfuckers

Naw, the green fucker. The most essential of all the bins. They had me over a barrel. I told them I could just throw one in the back of my pick-up and fuck off with it. But I think they could tell I wasn't comfortable with becoming a confirmed bin thief. I relented a few days later and parted with the dough. Motherfuckers

There's a green one now!!
We've got black for general shit, blue for recycling stuff (but not any glass you fuckers!!) and brown.
Is green for glass then??

There's a green one now!!
We've got black for general shit, blue for recycling stuff (but not any glass you fuckers!!) and brown.
Is green for glass then??
Aye green is the general waste in Cathcart.

I feel terribly vulnerable to a rhetorical enslaught from Arc and Audere for talking Glasgow waste segregation on Lameka's thread. They would have a field day

I was supposed to have my garden waste collected last week, noticed whole street had not had it taken even though people pay more for this service. So I email them, thinking that no other fucker in my street will bother. Next day the truck comes and takes everyone's bins except mine! Seriously, wtf?!

Then today, landfill bin day after two fucking weeks. I squeeze the shit in there last night, fucking tight as fuck and then the truck comes. I go to collect bin from end of driveway and its still fucking half full! The cunts obviously didnt give it enough of a shake on their machine thing to get it all out. Wankers. Just messaged them again.

I was supposed to have my garden waste collected last week, noticed whole street had not had it taken even though people pay more for this service. So I email them, thinking that no other fucker in my street will bother. Next day the truck comes and takes everyone's bins except mine! Seriously, wtf?!

Then today, landfill bin day after two fucking weeks. I squeeze the shit in there last night, fucking tight as fuck and then the truck comes. I go to collect bin from end of driveway and its still fucking half full! The cunts obviously didnt give it enough of a shake on their machine thing to get it all out. Wankers. Just messaged them again.

They'll be posting it back through you're letterbox next week!! :)

But his work rate is tremendous, pressed for 95mins, he is always the scapegoat for everything

This is the sort of chat I look forward to once the season has ended. It's certainly leading to some intriguing debate. My main point is that I wish I could set up a Council. You get paid £200 per month by every resident and all you do is collect bins once a fortnight. Genius.

Back
Top Bottom