Érik Lamela

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The guy who tweeted that is Argentinian too, no need to panic boys
Ql8kg.gif

Argentines and Spurs go together like a kebab and chili sauce. It doesn't make sense, it just works.

Appreciate all his efforts this season. Hopefully next season he can become the kind of player we all hoped when he joined us and really be that special player for us.

5 goals and 9 assists in the league (and 9 yellows :lameladisgust:). And another 6 goals in Europa. A fine season but most importantly his compete level was top notch and he raised his level of play overall. His bad games aren't atrocious anymore but his top games are world class. Instrumental to the side and I couldn't be happier!

Lamela's start with us reminds me a fair bit of Son this season. I realize that just because one flop managed to turn it around, doesn't mean another will. It'll depend quite a bit on Son's mental attitude. But how wonderful it would be if Lamela managed to pass some knowledge onto Son about, how he turned the corner.

Just shot up my list of players to get on the back of a shirt...
:lameladisgust:

Only player that is truly one of our own. He's the only one that keeps fighting, only one that knew what this would've meant to the fans

He cares and he fucking hates loosing, give me a team full of his spirit and i'm happy. He can fustrate at times but in my eyes another player that must start.

Need more Argentines this window.

Based on the capitulation, he may only want to stay one more season.

Incredible how he was being slagged off for years but he always showed more determination than most.

Ask yourselves where the fuck homeboys like Mason were today. Or Englishmen like Dier. Or veterans like Jan.

Fucking embarrassing. We need to build the team around players who give their all, not chicken shits.

Back
Top Bottom