Érik Lamela

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I was still keen to give him a chance to show us what he is capable of, but if we have to sacrifice him to enable us to put in a higher offer to land Berahino, then so be it.

What watching dear Erik reminds me of:

124600-bambi-bambi.gif
Not enough is made of this. I've seen him fall on his arse making a 5 yard pass.

In case anyone cares, he played for Argentina last night in a 7-0 demolishing of Bolivia. He played very well. Didn't get a goal or assist though which is why I imagine it hasn't been brought up in this thread. Played a more #10 role.

Amazing that he can still get links to the likes of Juventus and start in a world class set up like Argentina and continuously get picked for their squads yet be so poor at times for us. Some players just aren't suited to Premier League football.

In case anyone cares, he played for Argentina last night in a 7-0 demolishing of Bolivia. He played very well. Didn't get a goal or assist though which is why I imagine it hasn't been brought up in this thread. Played a more #10 role.

Amazing that he can still get links to the likes of Juventus and start in a world class set up like Argentina and continuously get picked for their squads yet be so poor at times for us. Some players just aren't suited to Premier League football.

And let's face it, some players are also scapegoats, whose performances - both good and bad - are greatly exaggerated for the sake pf point-making on the internet. Lamela has not lived up to expectations at Spurs, is probably not suited to the BPL (he isn't) - but the way some go on about him in here is simply hilarious. The lad can do nothing right!

I am still fuming over how he can get 9 points in the bloody league whilst still being so inconsistent and downright poor for long stretches. Imagine how good he could be for us if he could just maintain form?!

Lol, I was kicked off of SC for stating my opinion early doors that I didn't think Lamela was all that.
Had about 20 posters at a time slagging me off and when I retaliated, I was booted !

So much for a free opinion hey, and of course those 20 odd posters are still free to spread their happy clappy bullshit on there.

Lol, I was kicked off of SC for stating my opinion early doors that I didn't think Lamela was all that.
Had about 20 posters at a time slagging me off and when I retaliated, I was booted !

So much for a free opinion hey, and of course those 20 odd posters are still free to spread their happy clappy bullshit on there.

I find that forum a freak show, all the mods are like opinion clones, they all think the same like on almost every issue. Most of the rest of the posters say want then want until the mods correct them then they arse kiss like its school and they need to be teachers pets.

I was thrown out off COYS for saying that I believe the only difference between Bolt and Gatlin was that Bolt hasn't been caught yet.

Back to Lamela, in euros or other cups why don't try him in other positions.

Back
Top Bottom