Érik Lamela

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I was knocked out by people from a neighboring city. On Christmas eve. So no. I don't think a friendly Cardiff vs Swansea supporters game in on the cards.

Americans are way more friendly in general than Brits. Smaller villages are different, but large towns/cities it tends to be pretty tense.
That's crazy. If it was me I'd say, "don't worry about what fucking club I support and kick me the god damn ball"

I think it'd be a loan with an option to buy in hope he tears it up - Otherwise I can't see it being much more than £15,00,000 which I think we'd all take. Whether Levy would is another matter.

Obviously Inter got a bit of money now they've sold Kovacic and Shaqiri for about £50,000,000.

C'mon Inter you know you want to..

tumblr_m2v194LGBv1qii6tmo1_250.gif

It seems many are happier that they were right calling him shit, than him actually coming good. Pathetic

Yea, I accept defeat on this one, but at least I'm not a cynical cunt like some of you.

I'd much rather have too much faith in a player/manager than too little.

In the same sentence where you accept defeat, you imply the victors of this very subject matter are beneath you. LMAO.

At the end of the day, folks were calling him shit because he was shit. And Spurs spent an absolute fortune on that shit which makes it that much worse.

Blind faith is no crutch to stand on to save face. Just take your medicine like a big boy and we can move on.

Last edited:
In the same sentence where you accept defeat, you imply the victors of this very subject matter are beneath you. LMAO.

At the end of the day, folks were calling him shit because he was shit. And Spurs spent an absolute fortune on that shit which makes it that much worse.

Blind faith is no crutch to stand on to save face. Just take your medicine like a big boy and we can move on.
Ta for proving my point.

You look a cunt in every thread you participate in Philly.

Wallowing like a pig in shit at the failure of a Spurs player.

Congrats, you win. I accept defeat. Happy?

Who said I wanted him to fail ? Would've loved to been wrong about him. But watching him play, the limitations of his game were obvious and the stench was unbearable.

The best part about this, after years of pushing that pro-Lamela POV "needs time to adjust to England", "excellent work rate", "top shelf passer", etc. Its now just about blilnd faith, you simply backing the player and anyone that disagreed are poor supporters of the club. Your classic tosser spin job.

And oh the sweet sweet irony of you telling me that I look a cunt in every thread that I participate in. Sling the personal digs my way however you please, but at the end of the day, you're the one coming off like a cunt of epic proportion. have a nice day. :adethumbup:

No one wins out of this type of argument gentlemen. No one.

The people who think he's shit and should be sold win, obviously..
:adeninja:

Glad it seems Poch only took 3 games this season to see that he's a waste of space...pray it comes off though.
If Son or whoever else is depending on Lamela leaving, then it better fucking happen.

I hope Lamela stays personally, just because I hate most of you and would enjoy seeing you all suffer another season. You all make it difficult for me to want him to be good, because even though it would prove you all wrong, you would all love that he didn't have a shit season. I can't win. You're all miserable cunts which I'm obviously happy about, but you're just never going to be miserable enough! :vdvhmm:

Who said I wanted him to fail ? Would've loved to been wrong about him. But watching him play, the limitations of his game were obvious and the stench was unbearable.

The best part about this, after years of pushing that pro-Lamela POV "needs time to adjust to England", "excellent work rate", "top shelf passer", etc. Its now just about blilnd faith, you simply backing the player and anyone that disagreed are poor supporters of the club. Your classic tosser spin job.

And oh the sweet sweet irony of you telling me that I look a cunt in every thread that I participate in. Sling the personal digs my way however you please, but at the end of the day, you're the one coming off like a cunt of epic proportion. have a nice day. :adethumbup:

It's just a common tactic he uses if he bashes you for a year about your opinion on Y. And Y comes true he hopes his chest beating drowns out his wrongness.

If he pays a skywriter to write YID in white smoke in the north London sky, it means him being a cunt to you for a year didn't happen and YOU are the bad person.

He's such a true fan, he can never be wrong. If you grovel and scrape next time you talk about a player and how you think his form will impact the team..You just may get a royal pardon from Mr kvlt Spurs.

Last edited:
It's just a common tactic he uses if he bashes you for a year about your opinion on Y. And Y comes true he hopes his chest beating drowns out his wrongness.

If he pays a skywriter to write YID in white smoke in the north London sky, it means him being a cunt to you for a year didn't happen and YOU are the bad person.

He's such a true fan, he can never be wrong. If you grovel and scrape next time you talk about a player and how you think his form will impact the team..You just may get a royal pardon from Mr kvlt Spurs.
We def have a few Bellends here who think they're the authority on how to support the club. You dare act out of line or slate one of their POVs , those panties quickly get twisted in a bunch. It's predictable as a '15 late game spurs meltdown. Lol.

Back
Top Bottom