#38 - Appetite For Destruction

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The Fighting Cock

The Fighting Cock
We are joined this week by the Iggy Pop bassist Ben Ellis, he tells us what's it like to find Spurs, see a massive chopper, tour the world and actually hang out with a legend other than Flav. We look back at the WBA result, talk about the future, punchy Dele Alli and we attempt to talk Alex down. Windy updates, Bardi's Quiz, Sock Council collaboration, Rock and roll football and a general positive vibe. Mostly.

Groupies: Alex from Bristol, Bardi, Ben Ellis and Flav

Download Episode

Subscribe on iTunes | Subscribe to RSS Feed | Stitcher

One of my favourite podcasts of the season.

Ben is great - a lovely man, interesting to listen to, good stories, and an accent to die for. When I chatted to him before he came on I just knew he'd be a good guest... but not this good. Fantastic debut!

Cheers Windy! Cheque's in the post x b
One of my favourite podcasts of the season.

Ben is great - a lovely man, interesting to listen to, good stories, and an accent to die for. When I chatted to him before he came on I just knew he'd be a good guest... but not this good. Fantastic debut!

Back
Top Bottom