Tottenham Spurlatives

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fuck of were 2nd in February were never 2nd In February must be the 87 since we hit second at the business end. We may end up 5th but let's fucking enjoy this shit. I haven't fealt this joy since bale schooled Inter at the lane. Enjoy the fuck up
Good. Best go and tell Poch to fuck off as well.

Big mouthed twat.

better than sex and chocolate!
Even if it does go tits up, I have enjoyed nearly every moment of this season so far and long may it continue (although I'm sort of expecting it to all come crashing down),

The mind the gap stuff was embarrassing, but we have every right to gloat and crow on our own forum at the moment. We all know its one game at a time but this squad of players is not like Harry's team as this squad is building momentum and unlike Harry's squad is here for the long run.

We have had to put up with shit and false dawns for years, and its great to have something to shout about at the moment, what are we supposed to do? All sit quietly until may 10th???

Not to be a killjoy but,

p0j3VKF.jpg

ok I get it, this might go pear shaped but even if it does this is a lot of fun and we will recover and improve even if the worst happens, so sod it , we might just as well enjoy while it lasts.

better than sex and chocolate!
Even if it does go tits up, I have enjoyed nearly every moment of this season so far and long may it continue (although I'm sort of expecting it to all come crashing down),
lets face it Mrs P - we've hung around long enough for this kind of season, we deserve to enjoy it while it lasts.
I am worried about the fixture congestion, but hey, if the bubble bursts because we were too good and burnt out - well, its like the old saying

its better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.
or as Neil Young put it
My my, hey hey
Rock and roll is here to stay
It's better to burn out
Than to fade away
My my, hey hey.

Long live the Tottenham rock and roll!

Fuck's sake. Didn't any of you lot learn the year we were 13 points clear of the scum and ended up barely scraping fourth? It's like celebrating a lottery win before you've got the numbers.

Poch is right. Let's take it match by match. Too many people setting themselves up for disappointment.
I'm not celebrating anything. I'm enjoying the moment. There is a difference.

I'm not celebrating anything. I'm enjoying the moment. There is a difference.
who isn't?
so we should, it's pissed me off seeing blue and red fans looking so fucking smug all the time - now we can for a while.
Its like having a fantastic meal and instead of enjoying it - spending the entire meal worrying about your diet and what the bill will be.

Enjoy it and do a runner - saves money and the exercise will burn the calories off.

Poch and the squad, like us, will have to learn about fixture congestion if we are to challenge for cups and titles. All the top sides have experience in this, getting over the line.

Having said that our niavity in this could be a blessing as we are playing without fear at the moment

who isn't?
so we should, it's pissed me off seeing blue and red fans looking so fucking smug all the time - now we can for a while.
Its like having a fantastic meal and instead of enjoying it - spending the entire meal worrying about your diet and what the bill will be.

Enjoy it and do a runner - saves money and the exercise will burn the calories off.
I said I was enjoying it.

I can remember a season where a Spurs team was this good and confident. As the season is progressing we seem to be getting better...
Under Redknapp we had a good team but it was still a bit Spursy this team is not Spursy at all. We are more solid, play together as a team which has made us solid, has fight and determination... and a will to win. That's why I'm more confident oh and the fact we have a core of youhg english players thta have only lost three games this season with a goal difference of +25 and siting in 2nd in the league.

I think I have little sex wee in my pants after writing this message....

I can remember a season where a Spurs team was this good and confident. As the season is progressing we seem to be getting better...
Under Redknapp we had a good team but it was still a bit Spursy this team is not Spursy at all. We are more solid, play together as a team which has made us solid, has fight and determination... and a will to win. That's why I'm more confident oh and the fact we have a core of youhg english players thta have only lost three games this season with a goal difference of +25 and siting in 2nd in the league.

I think I have little sex wee in my pants after writing this message....
"sex wee"

:lamelashock:

krispur61 krispur61 think you got the mechanics of this all wrong

Back
Top Bottom